Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday and Ruby Tuesday (365/290-296)

Sunday, October 23, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
ruby tuesday
How 's your weekend everyone?
Hope you all have so much fun!
Here's what happened to us last week:
 My little tot brought me these (left photo) cute kites from school. And this was my view of the sky while I was on my way home last Tuesday. A beautiful cloudy sky!

 Meet Nemo! Hubby brought this fighting fish last Wednesday for our little tot. And I brought another liter of Giga Insect repellant to protect my little tot from dengue.

 Then Friday after work, we brought my little tot her costume for their upcoming Halloween activity at school. Initially she like Gohan's or Piccolo's of Dragon Ball Z costumes but since we could not find one, we're glad she was able to settle with this one (left photo). Then it was really hot yesterday, so this was one of our way to beat the heat!

Then finally, I was able to buy two pairs of Leg Love!
Super love!

So how was your last week or your weekend?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================

13 lovely thoughts on this:

Liza October 24, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

Great shots. Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC

Ms. Burrito October 24, 2011 at 11:21 AM  

So beautiful!

Hope you can come and see my YELLOW post. Thank you!

imriz October 24, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

your week has been always a fab and colorful one. have a blessed week ahead.

http://www.clarizzatomacruz.com

John October 24, 2011 at 11:30 AM  

Beautiful shots!

I have Lite Brite for mellow yellow. Your visit will be so much appreciated!

Cafe au lait October 24, 2011 at 3:19 PM  

Can't wait to see her in her costume.

My Blue Monday.

imriz October 24, 2011 at 4:08 PM  

visiting u back for BM ^_^

Pls. drop by when u have time:)

http://www.diyandmore.com

SmilingSally October 24, 2011 at 8:58 PM  

Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Sarah October 24, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

Wonderful shots this week. Have a great week. Thanks for linking up.

LV October 24, 2011 at 10:34 PM  

You had a very busy week. It appeared to have been a fun one as well.

Mary October 26, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

I love shots of the sky! So great! Thank you for sharing!

Magical Mystical Teacher October 27, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

I can't help but wonder...is that insect repellent safe for children? (Well, you're the mom, so I trust you!)

YEA FOR SCARLET

Yea for scarlet, yea for red!
Yea for summertime that’s fled
To some far-off frigid place,
Where no ruby shows its face!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

A Handful of Red

independent insurance agency November 28, 2011 at 1:37 PM  

Thank you to tell us so much useful information. So nice sharing. I’m glad to read it.woodstock insurance agency

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP