Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday and Ruby Tuesday (365/283-289)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
ruby tuesday

How 's your weekend everyone?
Here's what happened over the last week:
 It was a rainy Monday afternoon! We almost thought that Tropical Storm Ramon was already entering the country sooner than we expected. But the next day, the Sun was brightly shining!

But it was raining the whole Wednesday til Thursday that classes were suspended. I cooked Chicken Soup (Sopas) to beat the cold weather last Wednesday. And surprisingly enough, last Thursday, my little tot agreed to have this (right photo) sprayed to her clogged nasal.
The weather was fine last Friday and classes were resumed on all levels. After work, we did our grocery shopping at SM Southmall. Then Saturday, this was our view while we were in queue at Petron Gas station on our way to visit my Dad, and my sibs. It was just a day after payday, so that might be the reason! :)

Then Sunday, finally I was able to take a photo of my pregnant sister because she doesn't want to be in front of the camera because she thinks she's really that big LOL! It was her birthday last Friday and we have celebrated it last Saturday with lots of food plus a karaoke night! I so missed singing! As if I am pro LOL! Sad, I was not able to take photos during the celebration. Guess, I was really busy singing that night! LOL!

So how was your last week or your weekend?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================


13 lovely thoughts on this:

Steadfast Ahoy! October 17, 2011 at 4:17 AM  

I LOVE weekends, but this one was extra lovely because for me it started on THursday. I drove 1 and 1/2 hours to the big city to attend Blissdom Canada--a bloggers conference. Check out my blog to read all about it, follow the links and see my photos. We all had soooo much fun. I hadn't even heard of Blissdom until my DIL signed me up and we went together. Wonderful on so many levels. It rained here too, almost all week and it's raining still. Just autumn in Southern Ontario, no big storms.
Rosemary

Romina October 17, 2011 at 11:57 AM  

Glad to know you had a nice weekend, I had same as well. Like you random photos, they're great.

HOOTIN' ANNI October 17, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

Awwwwwwwwww, just adore the very last photo. Great smile!!

Mexican Bird of Paradise

Prettymom October 17, 2011 at 6:34 PM  

good to know you had a weekend blast. visiting you here for mellow yellow monday, i hope you cna visit mine at http://www.prettysinglemom.com/2011/10/lovely-pink-cake-of-lola.html

SmilingSally October 17, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

Happy Blue Monday to you, Marice!

He & Me + 3 October 17, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

I hope that the nasal spray helped. Your sister is not big at all. She is super cute. Tell her happy late birthday from your blogging friend. Hope you have less rain this week.
Hugs,
Mimi

Kim, USA October 17, 2011 at 10:50 PM  

My weekend is fun and looks like yours too. Though we both have a rainy weekend but to spend it with family is what matters ^_^Happy Monday!

Farmers Market Galore

Joy October 18, 2011 at 3:59 AM  

I feel like making some chicken soup now...have a great week and Happy Blue Monday!

Cat & Cricket October 18, 2011 at 5:53 AM  

I am guessing you live in Florida...?
Soup does sound good right now..due to still being in the healing process.. but my weekend spent at the shore house.did this achy back in!
Hope you have a great week!
Smiles~
Cricket @ gypsea nurse

chubskulit October 18, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

Happy birthday to your sis!

Please come and peek at my blue when you get a chance. Have a lovely week!

Ms. Burrito October 19, 2011 at 12:24 AM  

Beautiful rubies!

My Ruby Tuesday, please come and see. Thanks and have a nice day!

Cassiopeia Rises October 19, 2011 at 1:19 AM  

Lovely thoughts and words on this Blue Monday. Well done


Melanie

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP