Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday and Ruby Tuesday (365/276-282)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
ruby tuesday
How 's your weekend everyone?
Hope you all have so much fun!
Here's what happened to us last week:
 It was Customer Service Week last week in our office and part of the celebration was a week-long food freebies! We got free GoNuts Donuts last Monday and free Waffles last Tuesday!
 Then last Wednesday, I got a half-full box of Buko (Coconut) Pie from one of my classmates at school and Thursday, we got this assorted Polvoron from Goldilocks!

Friday was my little tot's first field trip. Did she had so much fun? I said YES! :) Then Saturday was just spent at home and that means chaos!
 Then Sunday was a "Pasta Sunday" courtesy by my Mother-in-law!
One of the things I love about weekend!


So how was your last week or your weekend?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================

14 lovely thoughts on this:

Sarah October 9, 2011 at 8:04 PM  

That pasta looks so yummy! Looks like a great week.

Liza October 10, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

That spaghetti looks good.

Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC

Yuè October 10, 2011 at 2:31 PM  

yummy pasta! what a fun filled week.here's my entry

SmilingSally October 10, 2011 at 8:51 PM  

Wish I'd have been there.

Happy Blue Monday to you, Mizhelle!

Joy October 11, 2011 at 6:17 AM  

Now I know what I am making for supper tomorrow. :) Happy Blue Monday.

Annesphamily October 11, 2011 at 10:09 AM  

The pasta looks yummy! We had a cold rainy weekend. But we cooked and all spent alot of time together! Hope your week is wonderful. Great photos!

chubskulit October 11, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

Paganda ng paganda baby girl mo sis.

SunnyToast October 11, 2011 at 1:43 PM  

I'm craving for pasta..grh!

Sherrybasherry October 11, 2011 at 6:39 PM  

Don't we just love freebies! I would love to have a box of donuts for free ;)

Here are my entries:
MYM
Blue Monday
RT

Happy Tuesday!

Mary October 13, 2011 at 10:54 AM  

Mmmm. The pasta looks delish!

He & Me + 3 October 14, 2011 at 10:47 PM  

Love pasta and the donuts sound yummy too. I love that name. Nothing better than free!
Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP