Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday and Ruby Tuesday (365/269-275)

Sunday, October 2, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
ruby tuesday

How 's your weekend everyone?
Since I have decided to post my 365 project weekly, here's what happened over our weekend with some pieces of happenings from last week.

But before that, thanks to all who send and share some positive vibes with me. Your comments have uplifted me and I want you to know that I am super thankful for that! I am doing fine now, the sadness that I felt with the recent changes was probably just intensified by the PMS thingy. I am back to old me and thanks again for all the love!

So back to what happened last week:


Monday was raining the whole day, because of Tropical Storm Pedring. Classes were suspended as soon as we arrived at my little tot's school. And Tuesday, we lost electricity almost the whole day still because of Pedring, so we just spent the whole day family bonding and playing cards LOL!

Then Wednesday, signal was lowered down to Signal 1 but still no classes for preschoolers. Unfortunately, I got classes that day LOL! Gas prices are still soaring high, how I wish it will lower down soon! Then Thursday, Mr. Sun was up again and shining brightly. But this was the day when I felt so low! PMS hit me so bad!

Then Friday, we have decided to try out the food in King Bee along Daang Hari (review of the place and the food will be on a separate post). Then Saturday, was spent at home munching this chips while doing my homework. 


The Sunday, I was having a migraine and was intensify more because of this. I am not against it, I love this drink that I totally forgot that chocolates are a NO-NO when you got migraine.

So how was your last week or your weekend?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================

12 lovely thoughts on this:

Sarah October 3, 2011 at 1:29 AM  

Wonderful shots. I love them. Sounds like a good week except for the migraine. Thanks for linking up.

Dinah October 3, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

Almost had the same weekend as yours, except for the migraine! I taught my kids how to play "Pekwa" and they are so good at it now I almost always end up losing! Thankful that we were not harmed by Pedring but it was Ondoy all over again for our other fellow Filipinos. Hay.

MYM: My Family

Liza October 3, 2011 at 10:54 AM  

I haven't tried eating at King Bee, sabi nila masarap daw.

Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC

Kim, USA October 3, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

Hope after the typhoon everything is fine there. ^_^

Yellow Rose

Clavel October 3, 2011 at 3:12 PM  

Happy BM! hope you can visit my entry toda..
clavs

SmilingSally October 3, 2011 at 11:19 PM  

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Meikah October 4, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

With Pedring, last week and the weekend was really something. It was my birthday weekend supposedly, but we couldn't plan an out of town trip because of the storm, and an impending one. In any case, it was a good week(end). :)

Please check out my birthday Ruby Tuesday, too. Happy RT!

chubskulit October 4, 2011 at 11:40 AM  

Ours is cold and rainy./ Nice captures sis.

My Ruby Tuesday

Mary October 4, 2011 at 10:45 PM  

I love how colorful they all are. The first one is my favorite I think. You captured the puddles so well!

He & Me + 3 October 5, 2011 at 12:36 AM  

We have had lots of rain recently too. i loved all your pictures on the post. Great job.
Hope you have a blessed week.
Hugs,
Mimi

Leah H October 7, 2011 at 10:37 PM  

Miss the Philippines Flag:(

Visiting from MYM!

Hope you can visit me back:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/10/mellow-yellow-monday-141-yellow-toy-car-collection.html

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/10/mellow-yellow-monday-141-yellow-mickey-mouse-bag.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP