Friday, October 21, 2011
Aww I miss doing this! And...here we go!
1. Old me would just want to go with the flow and maintain a low profile in our new department; new me would want to take some chances on the opportunities that I am seeing.
2. You already made a big step in your life just by taking responsibility.
3. So...in a way you are leading your life the way you wanted it to be.
4. Am I right? LOL!
5. The big difference between men and women is more on dealing their emotions.
6. Seeing my family happy is really makes me happy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just the start of a laid back weekend, tomorrow my plans include staying at home and finishing my assignment and Sunday, I want to just chill with my loved-ones at home!
Stop procrastinating! You got two papers to finish remember that. Plus your training is about to be over and you will then be back in living a nocturnal life, so please take advantage of the little spare time that you have til it last, ok?!
From a Mom Who Sometimes Forget that She's Back into School!
Have a great weekend everyone!