Friday Fill-ins and Letter of Intent

Friday, October 21, 2011


Aww I miss doing this! And...here we go!

1. Old me would just want to go with the flow and maintain a low profile in our new department; new me would want to take some chances on the opportunities that I am seeing.
2. You already made a big step in your life just by taking responsibility.
3. So...in a way you are leading your life the way you wanted it to be.
4. Am I right? LOL!
5. The big difference between men and women is more on dealing their emotions.
6. Seeing my family happy is really makes me happy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just the start of a laid back weekend, tomorrow my plans include staying at home and finishing my assignment and Sunday, I want to just chill with my loved-ones at home

Foursons

To Myself,

Stop procrastinating! You got two papers to finish remember that. Plus your training is about to be over and you will then be back in living a nocturnal life, so please take advantage of the little spare time that you have til it last, ok?!

From a Mom Who Sometimes Forget that She's Back into School!

Have a great weekend everyone!


4 lovely thoughts on this:

Steadfast Ahoy! October 21, 2011 at 7:22 AM  

sounds like a "to do list" to me. Good luck with it.
Rosemary

Shahz October 21, 2011 at 7:12 PM  

Interesting response, hehehe! good luck chilling with your family.

momgen October 21, 2011 at 9:23 PM  

Nice answers and like the #1,2,3....

Mine is here

Foursons October 22, 2011 at 5:40 AM  

Yay, you found me again! (I was thinking about you just this morning.)

Good luck with school this semester. I know it's hard getting back into the routine.

And thanks so much for linking up!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP