Wordless Wednesday and Sepia Scene

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

NapTime MomTog






We have been hit with a Tropical Storm named Pedring since Monday. There are lots of places that were affected, floods everywhere and classes were suspended. It is really heartbreaking seeing the news on it. I have decided to call off from work last night because it was really scary to go out. The winds were whistling and it was raining really hard. The only good thing that this storm had brought, was some quality time with my family. We have spent the whole day cuddling.
We hope and pray that everyone is safe from the wrath of Pedring!


8 lovely thoughts on this:

Sukhmandir Kaur September 28, 2011 at 9:23 AM  

So precious, hope you all stay safe!

Indrani September 28, 2011 at 9:23 AM  

Hope all of you remain safe.
Glad you got some precious time with your little one. :)

alicia September 28, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

Sorry to hear of more devastation. Stay safe!

Cafe au lait September 28, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

Hope you are all safe.

I played too. Mine are here and here.

caite September 28, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

sounds scary...but you are right...you can never have too much cuddletime!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP