Wordless Wednesday #251 and Sepia Scene #103 (365/257)

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NapTime MomTog





 
Hi everyone! How's everyone and how's your week so far? As most of you have noticed, we still don't have internet connection at home. We already cut our subscription with Globe Telecoms and had already subscribed to PLDT DSL. However, it will probably take at least a week more for us to have our internet connection back since they still need to do some cabling. How I hope it will be soon!

Anyways, here some of the happenings in our life while I was out of the blogland. Last 9th, hubby and I have celebrated our 5th year anniversary. Along with that, I have found out that my best friend already gave birth that day on a bouncing baby boy!
Welcome to world Johan!


Here are some of the photos taken when we visited him at the Nursery Section:
Sorry for the low quality of the photos, I forgot to bring my camera with me that day! Bummer!

Thanks for this dongle, I was able to do some important things online at home while we are still waiting for our internet connection to be installed.


That's it for now! Til next!

Btw, for today's photo, the grass man that we bought is finally showing some "hair"
She called this plant as "Zombie"!
How creative!
A natural sepia!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

3 lovely thoughts on this:

alicia September 14, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

What a beauty. Just look at that hair. Tell your friend congrats!

chubskulit September 14, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

Congratulations to both, happy anniversary!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP