Still Out of Touch!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hi! How are you all?! I have been missing in the blogosphere lately since as of today, we still don’t have internet connections at home. And since we have had enough, we have decided to cut our service from Globe Telecom and switch to PLDT DSL. We used to be one of the PLDT subscribers before we moved to Alabang and I could say that we were satisfied with the service, not only with the landline phone but with the DSL connection as well. So we really have high hopes this time. We have already sent our applications and payment, so we are just waiting for the installation. How I hope that it will be soon because I really have lots of things to do that needs internet access. Good thing that during these days that we have no internet connection, there’s really no important things that we need to do that requires internet connection. Because I couldn’t imagine if for instance, hubby will need to buy some tickets online like those of Los Angeles Lakers tickets and he couldn’t do it because of no connection, which definitely means chaos! LOL! Which I totally understand because if I were in his choose and we are talking about concert tickets or Jeff Dunham tickets or Jerry Seinfeld tickets, I will probably rushed to the nearest internet café to go online so as not to miss those. That’s one great benefit of internet connection right now; you can shop on different stores, purchase tickets for different theaters like Wachovia Arena tickets or Chicago Theatre tickets without going through the hassle of lining up and going to the place itself. So when your internet goes down, you really can’t blame yourself if you get furious about it.

Anyways, enough on ranting! I just hope that we will have our internet connections back within this week because I got tons of photos to upload and some movie reviews to post as well. We have been watching movies at home since we really don’t have anything to do LOL!

So that’s it for now, will try catch up on you all soon!

Oh and happy birthday to Mama Mary!!
And happy anniversary to my in-laws!! We love you Ma and Pa!!


3 lovely thoughts on this:

anne September 8, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

I hope your internet connection will be back soon. Visiting you here, I hope you can visit me too thanks Anne’s Sweet Life

Mel Cole September 9, 2011 at 11:05 PM  

Hi sis, how nice that you are catholic too. Yep, yesterday is the blessed mother's birthday :) Visiting you, been a long time.

He & Me + 3 September 13, 2011 at 9:37 PM  

So sorry about the internet. What a pain. That has been out for a long time. Too long. HOpe you are all doing well. Miss you!
Happy Birthday Mary & I hope your inlaws have a blessed anniversary.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP