Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (365/262-268)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
How 's your weekend everyone?
Since I have decided to post my 365 project weekly, here's what happened over our weekend with some pieces of happenings from last week.

We did our grocery shopping last Monday while waiting for our little tot to finish her class. Then Tuesday, she missed her class since she was not feeling well. Colds again! 

Then Wednesday, I was able to convince hubby and my little tot to do planking all for the sake of my project LOL! I got that inspiration after hearing the news about the pursuance of Anti-Planking Law. This is not to show protest, I am just disappointed with the lawmakers, instead of creating a much more important law, they give attention to this. Then Thursday was spent highlighting notes on my book.

 Then Friday, I was able to satisfied one of my cravings, Champorado! Then Saturday, we were supposed to bring our little tot to her Pedia for check up but since her Pedia was on vacation, we just stayed at home and played the whole day. Can you spot the little one in the right photo below?
 Then Sunday, after hearing the mass, we saw this SALE in Mini Trade Hall of Festival Mall. Who wouldn't stop and look around after seeing some red 50% Off signs?!
 After looking around, there wasn't something that caught my attention. Good thing right? LOL! 


So how was your last week or your weekend?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================


8 lovely thoughts on this:

Sarah September 25, 2011 at 9:48 PM  

Looks like a great week. Love that last photo.

imriz September 26, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

looks like a fantastic week.
agree w/ u on some politician who would find time to make a buzz on unnecessary.

http://www.bongabonlife.com/2011/09/26/morning-rainbow/

Luna Miranda September 26, 2011 at 3:59 PM  

looks like a full week. i hope your daughter is feeling better already.
on the anti-planking law, i guess the senator's staff ran out of ideas.:p

SmilingSally September 26, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

You certainly had a busy week.

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Cafe au lait September 27, 2011 at 1:19 AM  

Cute photos.

I played too. Mine are here and here.

He & Me + 3 September 27, 2011 at 7:41 PM  

cracking up at the planking picture. Really a law? Hmmmm.
Hope you have a great rest of the week.
Hugs
Mimi

Mary September 28, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

Interesting about the planking law. My cousin has pictures of her and her friends planking all over the place. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP