Mellow Yellow Monday #105 and Blue Monday #95 (365/260-261)

Monday, September 19, 2011

MellowYellowBadge

Hi everyone! How 's your weekend?
It is nice to be back! Thanks goodness that our internet connection was installed last week. So I am back! And here's what happened over our weekend,
Saturday was my nephew's first birthday. It was held at Max's Restaurant in Quezon City Memorial Circle.  
Then Sunday we just stayed at home since I got lots of articles to read for my homework. But here's the highlight of our Sunday, "Zombie" is now long hair!
The seller was indeed correct! It will grow his hair after 5-7 days!
Cool!

I will post today's photo in a bit!
Have a great week everyone!
Miss you all!



===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

11 lovely thoughts on this:

Kim, USA September 19, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

Very cute birthday boy! And your green man hair that is cool!

MYM

Genie September 19, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

What a happy post this week. Love the birthday cake. It is really special. Know your nephew loved it. He is such a cutie pie. genie

Liza September 19, 2011 at 10:30 AM  

Happy birthday to him! Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC

imriz September 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

what a busy weekend. and the "monster" is very interesting:)

http://www.clarizze.blogspot.com

☆Mama Ko☆ September 19, 2011 at 1:02 PM  

Happy birthday to your nephew sis, i love the blue cake

http://www.teachermomma.com/2011/09/blue-monday-sky-flakes-cracker/

Clavel September 19, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

Happy bday to your nephew! hope you could visit mine. tnx!
clavs

SmilingSally September 19, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

Happy 1st birthday to the sweet young man. And Happy Blue Monday to you, Marice!

Mika September 20, 2011 at 3:38 AM  

Yummy cake!

It's always cool to be a kid cause you can get a unique and fun looking cake just like that :)

Visit me here, thanks!

pat September 20, 2011 at 4:56 AM  

Cute guy with the hair!!

Marianne September 20, 2011 at 8:16 AM  

Looks like a fun birthday. Happy Blue Monday, Marice!

Please stop by my blog and say hello.

http://www.hillandbend.blogspot.com

Annesphamily September 20, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

A great big happy birthday! What cool photos! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP