Friday, September 23, 2011
And...here we go!
1. When I walk around my neighborhood I see lots of holes and craters on the roads!
2. Fettuccinne Alfredo is my favorite thing to cook.
3. Life is a series of experiences.
4. My sheepig stuff toy makes me feel all warm and fuzzy
5. Definitely, pumpkin is my favorite Autumn vegetable.
6.Tea for me is better when it is served with mint and non-fat milk.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing really much, just work stuff, tomorrow my plans include bringing our little tot to her Pedia for a checkup and Sunday, I want to just relax at home while finishing all my homework!
To One of my Group mates,
I know you are aiming to be one of the gold medalists in our class and I certainly admire you for that. But please, my only request is for you not to share that burden with us or with me. Though it is such a great honor if I will be one of the gold medalists too, but I know it requires much effort on my side for me to achieve that. I have already accepted that fact the first time I enrolled for my masters and I have decided to just be one of the graduates. It is my choice and I think that I won't have any plans on changing it. So please, let us do our part on our own way and stop commanding us on what to do. Besides, I am the only one responsible for my grades.
From a Low-Profile Student