Friday Fill-ins #95 and Letters of Intent #76

Friday, September 23, 2011


And...here we go!
1. When I walk around my neighborhood I see lots of holes and craters on the roads!
2. Fettuccinne Alfredo is my favorite thing to cook.
3. Life is a series of experiences.
4. My sheepig stuff toy makes me feel all warm and fuzzy
5. Definitely, pumpkin is my favorite Autumn vegetable.
6.Tea for me is better when it is served with mint and non-fat milk.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing really much, just work stuff, tomorrow my plans include bringing our little tot to her Pedia for a checkup and Sunday, I want to just relax at home while finishing all my homework!

Foursons
To One of my Group mates,

I know you are aiming to be one of the gold medalists in our class and I certainly admire you for that. But please, my only request is for you not to share that burden with us or with me. Though it is such a great honor if I will be one of the gold medalists too, but I know it requires much effort on my side for me to achieve that. I have already accepted that fact the first time I enrolled for my masters and I have decided to just be one of the graduates. It is my choice and I think that I won't have any plans on changing it. So please, let us do our part on our own way and stop commanding us on what to do. Besides, I am the only one responsible for my grades.

From a Low-Profile Student

6 lovely thoughts on this:

momgen September 23, 2011 at 6:44 PM  

I like your #3 Life is full of experiences...Happy FFI!

Mine is here

Maribeth September 23, 2011 at 9:51 PM  

I also love pumpkin! It's my favorite thing for pies!!!

Foursons September 24, 2011 at 1:33 AM  

Oh no, that girl sounds like a very difficult person to have to deal with. You do what you need to do for you and don't let her get in the way.

Thanks for linking up!

He & Me + 3 September 24, 2011 at 7:21 AM  

Pumpkin is so yummy. I also love it in a candle scent. Sorry about that student. That sounds miserable.
Hope you have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Mimi

Rachel September 24, 2011 at 8:40 AM  

Oh no... meddlesome classmates are not fun!

I love pumpkin too!

cheerfulpaula September 25, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

Sister, I was supposed to put something in here, kaya lang it wan't posted...

Anyways, that "classmate" is too grade conscious :) Tell him you have other worlds to live in, unlike him, na puro acads lang ang alam, whahaha :)

Kisses!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP