Friday Fill-ins #94 and Letters of Intent #72

Friday, September 16, 2011


And...here we go!

1. Why do I keep on getting sore throat? :(
2. My love for my family is here to stay.
3. By far the most important that happened this week is the installation of our new internet service!
4. My work right now requires me to deal mostly with Americans. And I have met some great people through this.
5. But when you love someone, you don't treat them bad.
6. I know I have not updated my blog  for the longest time.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just the usual day at work, tomorrow my plans include attending my nephew's 1st birthday on hubby's side and Sunday, I want to just stay at home and start doing my home work for my new subject this term!
Foursons
To PLDT,

Thanks for installing our internet service a few hours ago! We have been waiting for this to happen since last week!

From a Mom Who Thinks She Can't Live Without Internet
To My Readers,

Thanks for still visiting my humble abode though I have not updated this lately. I would like to inform you that I am back! :) Please stay tuned for tons of updates and photos! LOL!

From the Author
Enjoy your weekend everyone!

3 lovely thoughts on this:

Foursons September 17, 2011 at 4:40 AM  

Yay for internet service! I know I can't live without it.

Thanks for linking up as soon as you got it back! :)

Shahz September 17, 2011 at 12:11 PM  

happy weekend, visit my pizza Friday fill.ins if you have time. heheheh...God bless,, We are using PLDT to and it takes hundred years before they installed it. Now we worry about the bill..LOL

Foursons September 30, 2011 at 8:19 PM  

Yay for internet!!! Glad you're back.

I had to change my URL. It is now www.myfourboys.com instead of (dot)net.

Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP