Friday Fill-ins #93, Social Parade Friday and Letters of Intent #71 (365/244-245)

Friday, September 2, 2011


And...here we go!
1. When I was 10 years old I used to try out my mom shoes and dress and walked like a model together with my sister.
2. Squash is my favorite vegetable because it is good for the eyes.
3. My dream pet is a cat like garfield.
4. I do hope that this weekend, some positive vibes surrounds you.
5. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd live in Paris.
6. I know that God's grace will keep on shinin' on me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just a busy day at work, tomorrow my plans include nothing really special, I am a bit under the weather plus I need to finish some stuffs for school and Sunday, I want to just relax and catch some Zs
Foursons
To The Virus,

Will you keep stop infecting us? You have infected my little one so bad that she was almost confined to the hospital. Thanks goodness, the antibiotics prevailed. Then after our little tot, you have turned to my hubs which good thing his immune system was able to fight back! Now you are trying your luck on me and it seems that you are winning :( I know that I have been lacking some sleep and rest recently but I have never dreamt of resting due to an illness! Please leave our household soon!

From a Mom Who Barely has Voice
To My 365 Project,

Sorry if I have not been able to update you. Aside from the fact that we don't have internet connections for two days now, I have some other things to do that I could not upload some of my pics. I will make it up to you soon!

From a Busy Sickie Mom
To Globe Telecom,

We have had enough! Aside from the "usual" unusual slow connectivity and the total lost of internet connections, your Customer Service really is such a pain! Don't be surprised if you will lose a subscriber!

From a Super Unsatisfied Globe User
-------------------------------------------------
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


3 lovely thoughts on this:

Foursons September 2, 2011 at 11:40 PM  

Ugh, not having internet service stinks. Hopefully it is all worked out by now. Sorry you're sick, I hope your weekend is long enough to rest and recuperate so you can start feeling well again.

Thanks for linking up!

simply kim September 3, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

hahaha! i love the part about wearing your mom's shoes and i would like to live in Paris, too, lol! left you a KI$$, girl! hope i get one back, thanks!

by the way, do you mind checking out on Playful?

He & Me + 3 September 7, 2011 at 1:58 AM  

Sorry about the internet connection and I used to do the same thing with my mom's dresses and shoes. LOL I think little girls just love that.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP