Dawned!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pardon me if this isn't the usual cheerful or positive post that I have. I am so not feeling well today because of several reasons. First, its the time of the month (the PMS thingy), that might be the reason why I am feeling so low this week. Secondly, it will be our last week from the department I have been working for more than four years. We will be moving to a different one and we'll be acquiring a different role. I have learned to love the team that I have been working with for years plus the customers as well that is why I am really super sad about the recent reorg. But I know we have to accept it and be thankful that we still have our jobs since I know the numbers of unemployed is still growing. But what is really putting me down right now is that I have just recently knew that politics at work had won over hard work. Tsk! I know that kind of thing is inevitable most of the times, but that still frustrates me. Sigh! I just hope and pray that all of these shall pass and that I could accept the things that I know I could not change. I think I need to say the Serenity Prayer of couple times now.

Just saying!

5 lovely thoughts on this:

simply kim September 29, 2011 at 11:11 PM  

hope things get better soon, girl!

a visit from neighbor!

Lexie Loo, Little Lily, and Dylan Too! September 30, 2011 at 1:45 AM  

Big hugs! Hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

Foursons September 30, 2011 at 8:21 PM  

Awe, I'm so sorry that things are changing right now. I hope it goes better than expected and you are pleasantly surprised.

I had to change my URL and my new one is www.myfourboys.com instead of (dot)net.

Missus Cee October 4, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

sad mars but tama, pray and learn to accept things that we cannot change. aja!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP