365 Updates! (242 - 259)

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Just an update on my 365 project! I have not been able to post it since we lost internet access at home. And now that we got it back, time to do all my backlog! (Warning: Photo overload!)

 Day 242 (SOOC) - Holiday is over! Back to reality! Day 243 (SOOC) - Dragon Ball Z mania!

Day 244 - (SOOC) Can't get enough of Dragon Ball! Day 245 - (SOOC) Good luck to our Ozone Layer!


Day 246 - (SOOC) Cravings? Satisfied! Day 247 - Cloudy!


Day 248 - (SOOC) Labor Day! Day 249 - Only during "Ber" Months!


Day 250 - Sunshiny Day! Day 251 - (SOOC) Zero Visibility on SLEX!


Day 252 - (SOOC) Free Wi-fi! Day 253 - My Bestie's Baby!


Day 254 - (SOOC) My Little Tot's Plant: "Zombie" Day 255 - (SOOC) Her Artwork!


Day 256 - (SOOC) Globe in a Sun! Temporary internet access! Day 257 - Zombie got hair!


Day 258 - Third Subject! Day 259 - Goodbye Wimax! Hello MyDSL, again!


Whew! It's been 18 days! Glad I am back! 

Have a great weekend!

===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


1 lovely thoughts on this:

simply kim September 17, 2011 at 8:16 AM  

WOW! i love San Gokou! left you a KI$$, hope i get one back, thanks!

by the way, do you mind checking out on The Beautiful Planet"?

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP