Wordless Wednesday #248 and Sepia Scene #100 (365/229)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011






My cheeky little princess!
At the age four, I am amazed with her great sense of humor. We definitely don't have dull moments at home. 

On the other hand, please excuse me if I have not visited your blogs lately. I am currently preparing for our presentation on Thursday. For those who don't know yet, I am back to school taking up my masters. I am enrolled in Accounting right now and this week, we will present on topics about costing. This is what's eating up of my time recently. In as much as I wanted to choose online degree programs, I opt to learn in a classroom setup instead. This will urge me to stay more focus and serious on it. I saw some legit websites that offer online degree programs in business administration in which you can earn your degree in the comfort of your home and in your own pace too but I have thought that that might not work for me since that will open for some offline and online temptations LOL! I am already on my second subject, so I think the method I have chosen somehow works for me! If in case you might want to go back to school and choose the classroom setup as well, this link might be of help: http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/. It will help you in finding the right college for you. Good luck!


I will post today's photo in a bit!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

13 lovely thoughts on this:

Sukhmandir Kaur August 17, 2011 at 9:39 AM  

She is o cute in the tiara! Every little princess loves her crown , Good luck with the studies. Yes being on line can be very distracting (especially on Wednesdays :)!

Stacy Uncorked August 17, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

Awwww! She's the CUTEST little Princess EVER! :)

WW: The (New) Adventure Begins

The Average Jane August 17, 2011 at 7:20 PM  

Good luck! I've taken up my Masters and I know how hard it is to devote your spare free time for that. The rewards and satisfaction though are definitely worth it. =)

ArtMuseDog and Carol August 17, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

Aw! is right ~ What an adorable child! thanks, namaste, Carol ^_^ ( A Creative Harbor)

alicia August 17, 2011 at 8:53 PM  

Love the faces. She's a cutie!

Tricia August 17, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

Precious! Looks like your princess has lots of personality. Congrats on returning to school. I prefer a classroom setting too! Way to many distractions at home!

SnoopyGirl August 17, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

She is so cute I want to give those little cheeks a smooch!

Sarah August 18, 2011 at 12:14 AM  

Awww. She is so sweet.

Andie (Goodbye Disposable, Hello Cloth) August 18, 2011 at 1:57 AM  

She is an adorable Princess!

Thanks for linking up with me.

Andie
www.GoodbyeDisposableHelloCloth.com

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too August 18, 2011 at 4:10 AM  

What a cute little princess! Good luck with your presentation!

Merry August 18, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

She is soooo cute! And good luck with returning to school. I bet it is keeping you super busy. I'm with you....I think going to class would keep me more motivated & accountable than online.

Carolyn August 18, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

Thanks for stopping by yesterday and linking up on the W/W Hop! I hope you had the chance to hop around and meet new bloggers! I also wanted to give you a chance to win in a new giveaway starting today! Come back by again and enter your name. =)
Have a great Thursday!
~Carolyn
Cookin’ for my Captain

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP