Wordless Wednesday #246 and Sepia Scene #98 (365/215)

Wednesday, August 3, 2011







The weather is still not in a good shape, we are still having heavy rains but as always, PAGASA had miscalculated the amount of rains that will pour in today. I have passed on some streets that are still flooded! They had an announcement earlier that the volume of rains will be half of what we have received yesterday, that is why DepEd (Department of Education) had resume classes today. Tsk Tsk! But if we will still be having this heavy downpours of rain til after a few hours, I might let my little miss the school for today.

And since the clouds are still dark outside, my little tot has been playing with the flashlight feature of my hubby's phone and has been trying to scare us
 Were you scared? 
'Cause I am not! LOL!
===================================
Photobucket
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

29 lovely thoughts on this:

kewkew August 3, 2011 at 7:28 AM  

Sorry, not scared. Cute shot though

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas August 3, 2011 at 9:00 AM  

so cute & fun - how can that face scare you! haha

Sandee August 3, 2011 at 9:02 AM  

I'm not scared either. Just saying.

Have a terrific WW. :)

Sukhmandir Kaur August 3, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

She looks as thought she's too tired to smile and needed a little help from those two fingers :)

Uyen August 3, 2011 at 10:16 AM  

no...definitely not a scary face, but a cutie patootie face!

edenhills August 3, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

Very cute~I mean spooky!

Teresa

Indrani August 3, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

I like the lighting. Good shot.

Buckeroomama August 3, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

Haha, so cute! =)

Happy WW!

Julie August 3, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

Nope...not scared. Happy WW

GrammyMouseTails August 3, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

Adorable! hope your house doesn't float away, weather has been wicked everywhere. ~Faythe @GMT

alicia August 3, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

Looks like a fun way to pass the time.

Cafe au lait August 3, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

Cute!

I played too. Mine are here and here.

Dokter Yasin August 3, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

wow that's nice and Fun picture

alissa4illustration August 3, 2011 at 12:12 PM  

Fun times!

http://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/08/wordless-wednesday-digging-potatoes.html

Janie August 3, 2011 at 1:24 PM  

cheely girl! hope the rain lets up soon. that's one thing i don't miss about living there.

Olah Momma! August 3, 2011 at 1:27 PM  

She is such a cutie!

Following your lovely blog. I am also inviting you to add your blog at Momma's Lounge (http://olahmomma.com/momlounge) where you can express yourself, add your business/giveaways, and meet more mom bloggers.

Thanks and have a great day!
http://olahmomma.com

Janie August 3, 2011 at 1:44 PM  

ooops i meant to write "cheeky" not cheely..

Jidhu Jose August 3, 2011 at 1:47 PM  

nice shots
happy WW

Submit ur blog in Blog Directory

Ed T. August 3, 2011 at 5:53 PM  

Nope. Not scary at all.

Happy WW!

~EdT.

RoryBore August 3, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

sorry.....way too cute to be scary! LOL

stevebethere August 4, 2011 at 5:17 AM  

LOL so cute...although i was a teeny bit scared ;-)

Thanks for stopping by

Self Sagacity August 4, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

Those chubby cheeks stole my heart. Come & Play:
Thursday Two Questions. Linky is up until Saturday morning.

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud August 4, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

Nope, not scared. But definitely tickled by the cuteness! :)

He & Me + 3 August 5, 2011 at 3:11 AM  

That is adorable. She is so funny. Love her sweet face.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP