See the Light?

Thursday, August 11, 2011

This post brought to you by Net10. All opinions are 100% mine.

Just a few hours ago, I was so pissed when I read hubby's text message to me on my cell phone. From his text message, he was at the service center of the local telecom provider from which we are getting not just are mobile phones subscriptions but also our landline and internet access, to check what has been going on since according to the customer service representative that he had spoke with, we have not yet settle the "balance" that we have incurred for our July subscription! That made me furious (yes, it is true that never deliver any not-so-good messages to any person who just woke up) because we have already paid what was due even though they have been sending us our monthly bill statements a week later of the cut off date. This local provider has been such a pain lately! We have been having issues recently like slow connectivity and slow signal.. and now including billing! Argh! You really cannot blame if sometimes I wish that we have one of those providers abroad. Like this Net10, I saw a few of their advertisements and I tell you they really sounds promising and reliable! Not unlike of the providers that we have here. Here are a few of the information I have read about them that really caught my attention:

  • Nationwide converage
  • Different plans to cater different needs like the Easy Minutes Plus Plan and Pay-As-You-Go Plans in which you can switch from one plan to another each month you like
  • Airtime can be purchased online, at a nearby store, or directly from your phone for your convenience

They really got lots of great features! Why don't you check it by your self by watching the video below:

Did you now see the Light? :) Aside from that, here's another link from one of the real NET10 customer, showing how satisfied are they for being one.

Sigh! If we only got providers like them here, I probably won't be ranting now :)

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP