Ruby Tuesday #92 (365/235)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ruby tuesday



Last Friday, we have decided to travel a bit far from South, to SM Megamall, since it  was my birthday. Actually, we really need to get some important papers within that area, so after that we headed straight to the mall to dine out and stroll for a bit. Here are some shots I took while we're inside the mall:


I will post today's photo in a bit! We'll be bringing our little tot back to the hospital to see her Pedia. She is under the weather right now :(

===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

6 lovely thoughts on this:

The Average Jane August 23, 2011 at 5:28 PM  

Your daughter's so cute. =)

http://www.theaveragejane00900.blogspot.com

He & Me + 3 August 24, 2011 at 7:48 AM  

So what did you think of the movie? My kids want to see it so badly.
Hope you have a great week.
Mimi

He & Me + 3 August 24, 2011 at 7:48 AM  

Happy late birthday BTW.
Hugs,
Mimi

anne August 30, 2011 at 11:07 PM  

Sigh I was not able to catch up with smurfs, good thing we were just on time with cars lol mine is up I hope you can visit thanks Anne’s Sweet Life

Mel Cole August 31, 2011 at 3:56 AM  

she looks like a model :) so cute. come and visit my ruby tuesday too.

Magical Mystical Teacher August 31, 2011 at 6:26 AM  

Hope the hospital visit turns out OK, and that your tot is soon on her way!

FEELING RED

I am feeling red today—
Better that than blue, they say.

Red is such a cheery shade,
Sweetest color ever made,

Brightens everything you do—
Better red, they say, than blue!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Dragon!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP