Ruby Tuesday #91 (365/228)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

ruby tuesday


I took these shots when we went to SM Southmall last Friday. I didn't know that there's an on-going sale of shoes and bags there til hubby saw it at the third floor of the mall. Here are some of the photos I took upon checking that out:


Who doesn't love these red signs? :)
Apparently we were not able to find anything to buy that time. That's good thing actually, buying new shoes or bag isn't within my budget that time LOL!

Oh by the way, the sale is extended til tomorrow on SM Southmall
Source: SM Southmall


On the other hand, just to give you some updates on my life, I am still busy with school that I have not been able to update my other blog, Up Now and What's Next! I just recently bought a domain for that from one of the managed hosting websites so from http://upnowandwhatsnext.blogspot.com, it will soon be http://upnowandwhatsnext.com! Yey! Finally! But I have not been able to set that up yet because of my schedule plus the fact that I need to check some more information on transferring to its new domain like dedicated servers and colocation. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to put that up to it new domain. Wish me luck!

And as for today's photo, I just renewed my driver's license today!

===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


5 lovely thoughts on this:

Rajesh August 16, 2011 at 3:20 PM  

Great shots of market area.

HOOTIN' ANNI August 16, 2011 at 5:55 PM  

Shoes? At half price?!!! Oh, I'm sold....take me to your leader.

TEXAS SKY is my link for the day's post! Hope you find time to visit.

Cassy August 16, 2011 at 10:24 PM  

What SM Mall are these shots were taken? I am also from the Philippines.

Cassy from Beginner Free Guitar Lessons

Mika August 17, 2011 at 12:55 PM  

Oh wow!!! I love sale especially when it comes to footwear :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP