Potty Racers 3 and Kingdom Rush!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hi friends! This is just a quick post, I am just breathing a bit from my toxic schedule and just want to share talk about some games I like. Nowadays playing games are on my breather whenever I feel like I am stress. A few games that I like are Potty Racers 3 and Kingdom Rush. They are really great games.

Just a brief background, in Kingdom Rush game, you are general of majesty's forces. Your city is being attacked and you are trying to save your people. It is fantastic online game that you can taste all adventures. You can reach this at kingdom rush game

On the other hand, Potty racers 3, as the name says, it is a race game that you can control everything. You can earn money and increase your speed, buy fuel, engines and tails to have better score. I often find myself so hooked up that I am unable to stop it LOL! Best race game ever! If you are interested, you can reach this at potty racers 3.

'Nuff said! Need to go back to what I am doing! Happy weekend!

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP