Pampered at Kartini Spa

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Finally, I was able to pamper myself! Before I got married, I use to go the spa twice every month. But after I got married and have a kid, in as much as I wanted to be at the spa as often as I could, I didn’t have that luxury of time anymore. Months had passed when I last visited a spa salon. Thanks goodness for the emergence of group buying sites, though these group buying sites are like playing bingo online, you will never know when you going to get the jackpot, I was able to purchase a deal that’s perfect for me.
  
 (more photos to be uploaded later!)

Just a few months ago, I think that was during Mother’s day, Ensogo came up with this package: http://www.ensogo.com.ph/manila/kartini-spa.html. The package includes 90-minute signature body scrub with massage and a 30-minute foot spa, plus a 45-minute signature facial treatment with collagen mask, and a plated dinner to finish the day off for just P1500 ($36). Good thing, I was able to find time to redeem it before it expires. So here’s my review of the place:

Kartini Spa is located in Alabang Town Center but it is not inside the mall. It is situated outside near Rustan’s and Mercury Drug store along Madrigal St. The place is bit huge because it has garden inside it. I am just wondering how it is when it is raining since the reception which is like a small room is separated to the rooms where they are doing the services. And you will have to walk through an open air garden to go to service area. When I reached the place, you will be greeted by the friendly and approachable staffs. Since I have that pre-booked, they didn’t let me wait. They immediately assisted me to the service area where they have instructed me to change clothes and everything. The massage area is also where you need to change your clothes which are just covered with fabrics hanging like curtains. It is not that secure though, but since I am the only customer that time, I didn’t mind changing clothes there. I am just wondering if there is separate service area for men because I won’t mind that setup at all if there is. The service area is clean though. We started with foot spa, then whole body scrub using oceanic salt, then whole body massage and lastly the facial with collagen. The massage therapist and the attendant who did the facial were all knowledgeable. I was definitely relaxed! The restroom is clean as well provided with hot and cold shower plus a few toiletries, just the basic, shampoo and the shower gel. They also got hair dryer and a few combs but those aren’t properly arranged but that can be improved. And also the soothing music that they have in the background to relax the customers stopped I think just after my foot spa. After the service, I was served with Grilled Chicken as my choice but I have decided to just take that out since hubby and my little tot were already waiting for me inside the mall. Overall, I give the place 5 stars for the services and the friendly staffs and 3.5 stars for the place. I might go back to this place if they will have another promo again.

Speaking of promo, I saw a couple of good deals again like free bingo from a few of the groupon sites. Not only that, I saw some sites too who are giving away bingo codes to those who loves playing bingo online. Honestly, I have not tried it yet but it surely sounds exciting! I will definitely try that out once I have some free time. And of course, I will give you some feedback on that or if ever I will get any of the deals from the groupon sites. Til Next!



0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP