Mellow Yellow Monday #104 and Blue Monday #94 (365/239-241)

Monday, August 29, 2011

MellowYellowBadge

Hi everyone! How 's your weekend?
Hope everyone is safe from Mina and Irene!
Our weekend was just spent at home because aside from our little tot was just recovering from a bad flu, Typhoon Mina is still in our country giving us lots or rains. Plus though my little tot got a long weekend due to National Heroes Day (Monday) and Eid'l Fitr (Tuesday) Holidays, we don't follow that at work. So we could not really enjoy that much the long weekend. 
So Saturday, we brought her back to her pedia for check-up and we were glad to know that she's getting better. We just need to finish the medicines prescribed to her. After her pedia visit, we just went to the grocery to buy some stuffs and of course this
Our latest craze! It is not too salty and definitely creamier!
This is just P69 for 230g. 
Then Sunday, my little tot together with my hubby created a new house for her pets. 
 They look really cozy in there :)
 And today, I got lots of things to finish for school
 I am thinking Monday will not be enough for this! Argh!
Hope you all have a great week ahead!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

6 lovely thoughts on this:

Liza August 29, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

The cheese sounds yummy. Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC

Lola August 29, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

Have you ever tried the Laughing Cow cheese wedges? They are fantastic. They have a lot of different flavors, including garlic, French onion, Swiss, chipotle, etc.

SmilingSally August 29, 2011 at 7:59 PM  

Love your blues!

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

He & Me + 3 August 30, 2011 at 4:05 AM  

I am glad to her that you little one is feeling better. I love that cheese. I hope you get all your work for school done.
Have a great week,
Hugs,
Mimi

anne August 30, 2011 at 10:37 PM  

I would try that cheesy and be cheesy about it hehehe just kidding mine is up and its ehre thanks Points of View and Thoughts

wifetoalineman02 September 4, 2011 at 8:02 PM  

looks delicious, never tried the laughing cow yet, visiting from MYM, hope you can visit me here too

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2011/08/mellow-monday-1-the-little-entrepreneur.html

Have a wonderful weekend,
Jessica

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP