Mellow Yellow Monday #103 and Blue Monday #93 (365/231 -234)

Monday, August 22, 2011

MellowYellowBadge

Hi everyone! How 's your weekend?
Ours was combination of busy and relaxing weekend!
I was not able to post on Friday since it was my birthday and I took an off from work to celebrate and have fun with my family. We went to SM Megamall since we also have some important stuff to get near that area. We dine out, or should I say we pigged out at Cabalen where they served an Eat-All-You-Can lunch showcasing Filipino cuisines. 
 
  Since it was my birthday, no diet for me! It was definitely my cheat day! 
Yum!

Then Saturday, was just spent at home since I got lots of stuffs to finish for school. And this was my distraction err I mean breather LOL!
 I got smurfed! And this was the first time, I played games on Facebook!
Then Sunday, was another day spent at home. That day we got new additions at home, hubby brought home my little tot's new pets. A pair of new hamsters!
 She named it Blossom and Buttercup!
Cutey!

Then super earlier today, we brought our little tot to the hospital to be check. She had started coughing really bad and got some bad colds too last Saturday. She got some fever too during the afternoon of Sunday. But since recently there is an increasing number of people especially children that have been affected by Dengue which led to some fatalities, we have decided to have her check. Thanks God that it is just bacterial! Her platelets are high and within the normal range. She was just prescribed by antibiotics and we were told to observe her. 
Hope these will work!
Will you send her some prayers, please! Thanks much!

Have a great week ahead!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


4 lovely thoughts on this:

Jeanne August 22, 2011 at 11:59 PM  

I am so glad I am able to visit you today. I have been having a crazy busy summer and visiting has been hard. Happy belated birthday. It looks like a great party of food. mmmmmmm. You deserved to have a great meal on your birthday.

Prayers are being said for your little sick one. What a scare when a bad flu is going around.

It sounds like you have been busy this summer. This has been a fun summer for us too.
Hugs, Jeanne

SmilingSally August 23, 2011 at 1:00 AM  

Sorry to hear about your little sickie.

Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday.

Sally

shopannies August 23, 2011 at 9:19 AM  

some amazing finds come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Sasha August 23, 2011 at 4:46 PM  

Dengue is scary! I hope your little girl is fine now.

Sporadic Thoughts

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP