Friday Fill-ins #91, Social Parade Friday and Letters of Intent #69 (365/224)

Friday, August 12, 2011


And...here we go!
1. The only question is will I make it?
2. I conquer more than 100kms in one day.
3. Three things on my desk: a big mirror, doraemon stuff toy and a phone.
4. Have my hair cut is the one thing I HAVE to do today!
5. I love playing with friends who shares the same interests with me.
6. Huge noise overwhelms the senses.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another busy day at work, tomorrow my plans include attending Spongebob and Patrick meet and greet with my little tot and Sunday, I want to have fun at my college buddy's daughter's Christening!  
Foursons
To Tracy of Work of HeART and Soul,
Photobucket
Sorry that I have found the news just now! I know I am super late but I just want to let you know that though I am sad knowing that the Mommytography365 Project had already closed I am so much thankful that because of this project, I have learned and improve much (I think) in photography. This project had motivated me to take a photo a day and enhance my photography skills (if I have LOL!). And not only that I have met a lot of great bloggers out there like you through this project as well and I will be forever grateful on that. Again, thanks so much and hoping you great success in every endeavors you take.

From One of the Sad Members
Lord,

Please give it to me this time, please! I have been wanting this and I am really hoping and praying that you will guide me in achieving one of my hopes and dreams.

From One of HIS humble servant
To My Hair,

Sorry if I have been neglecting you for months. I know you badly need a trim and I am hoping to have that today! I just hope that I could squeeze that in later.

From an Overly Long Haired-Mom
Updates: Finally, I got my hair cut! :)

-------------------------------------------------
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


4 lovely thoughts on this:

momgen August 13, 2011 at 1:33 AM  

Nice answers for today...mine is up.

mine is here

chipsforsupper August 13, 2011 at 5:12 AM  

How do you do 100kms in one day? Biking, driving, swimming?

Foursons August 13, 2011 at 6:09 AM  

The 365 project is over? How sad! I see so many bloggers who take on that challenge.

I hope you get whatever it is you are wanting!

And how did the haircut go? We need a picture!

Thanks for linking up!

Kasi August 13, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

Love you Friday Fill-In answers! :) (Found your blog from Friday Fill-Ins)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP