Friday, August 5, 2011
And...here we go!
1. How can I fall is one the songs I love from Breathe.
2. Smoking weed is illegal.
3. My hair has not been touch by a stylist for months now.
4. I am longing for a reunion with some of my closest friends.
5. My favorite summer fruits Singkamas (turnip).
6. Resignation of Zubiri...what was that?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another busy day at work, tomorrow my plans include hopefully I won't be lazy to go out and attend my friend's house warming party and Sunday, I want to have fun with my hubby's relatives at Tarlac for Grandpa's birthday!
To My Lovely Visitors,
Pardon this first photo, I am just trying to complete to complete my Project 52 for this year. Lately I have not been in front of any camera lens including mine. Just one of those days maybe :)
From a so not-in-the-mood-to-take-a-photo-of-herself Mom
I really commend you for coming up or at least getting good suppliers that will provide you with your toys for your Happy Meals. I have seen some from different fast food chains, but your toys are way much better and are super collectibles compared to what they have. But sometimes I cannot help myself not to blame you whenever I have to eat either spaghetti or nuggets for the entire week! LOL! I am not complaining really, just saying! Because aside from my little one, I have been enjoying collecting these cute little toys too!
From a Mom Who Smells Like Spag
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!