Wordless Wednesday #245 and Sepia Scene #97 (365/208) plus a Movie Review!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011







We just brought her her first raincoat yesterday. As expected, she is excited to wear it but classes are suspended right now due to Typhoon Juaning.
By the way, I got this cute raincoat in 50% off! 
What a steal!

Lately we have been watching old flicks at home and the last flick we saw was 27 Dresses. Here is the synopsis of it from IMDb:
  Photo source: Google
 Two things about Jane: she never says no to her friends (she's been a bridesmaid 27 times and selflessly plans friends' weddings), and she's in love with her boss, George, nurturing dreams of a lovely, romantic wedding of her own. She meets Kevin, a cynical writer who finds her attractive, and that same week her flirtatious younger sister Tess comes to town. Jane silently watches George fall for Tess, a manipulative pretender. Worse, Jane may be called upon to plan their wedding. Meanwhile, Kevin tries to get Jane's attention and has an idea that may advance his career. Can Jane uncork her feelings?
The story started out when Jane (Katherine) were attending two weddings at the same time. For me it was a cute start, they started it just right. Hubby was hesitant to watch this at first because he thought it might be too girly but just seeing the first few scenes, he was laughing and got hooked! The story was typical but I like how it was delivered. And the casting for me I think what made this such a cute flick. At first glance, you will not see any compatibility with James and Katherine but as the story progress, you will see their chemistry. They look cute together. The supporting actors did a great job as well. It is so light and a romantic flick indeed! Perfect for everybody and for those who loves rom-com movies.
===================================
Photobucket
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


18 lovely thoughts on this:

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud July 27, 2011 at 11:31 AM  

She's so cute! She looks like she's just dying to get out there in the rain. By the way, I watched 27 Dresses last night too. Love it! :)

Diana - Teacher Mom July 27, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

She looks adorable. Obviously happy with her new raincoat.

Uyen July 27, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

You need to take her out and go puddle stomping now....LOL! She's super cute!

Jeanette July 27, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

so cute! my daughter went through a phase when she wore her raincoat every day, no matter the weather. :) brings back fun memories!

bigguysmama July 27, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

How fun that she's gotten her first rain coat. Too bad it's because of the season you're in!

~Mimi

Madz July 27, 2011 at 2:03 PM  

Aww! She's so cute! :)

Happy WW!

Carol July 27, 2011 at 8:27 PM  

So cute! Does she have matching boots? Sounds like some storm.

stevebethere July 27, 2011 at 8:31 PM  

Aww! so cute and a lovely smile too

Have a great week & WW! thanks for stopping by :-)

Carrie July 27, 2011 at 9:17 PM  

That is a cute raincoat. Considering I live where it rains 10 months of the year you'd think I'd buy my kids raincoats :P Nope, I let em get wet LOL

Happy WW

ICStarzz July 27, 2011 at 9:56 PM  

Great pic, and that is a great deal on the raincoat, congrats :)
-Samantha
www.kreativekaring.com

Good Girl Gone Green July 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

What a cute little raincoat and little girl. Some likes her coat!

Kelly July 27, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

She looks adorable! Also, I loved, loved that movie!
I am following from Wordless Wednesday.

tanya904 July 27, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

So cute :) She looks so excited to be wearing that adorable raincoat!

Sukhmandir Kaur July 28, 2011 at 3:11 AM  

You are turning her in to a model, the rain coat is cute but more so cuz she's wearing it!

GrammyMouseTails July 29, 2011 at 6:04 AM  

I hope the typhoon did not leave any damage, but lots of puddles for playing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP