Wordless Wednesday #243 and Sepia Scene #95 (365/194)

Wednesday, July 13, 2011







This was taken during her birthday celebration at Yellow Cab Alabang Town Center
Her fave! Yum!

On the other note, I have finally tried Google+, just to kill my curiosity. Hmm.. it's too white plus I am getting blinded with its large font! LOL! It is like Facebook too, sans the applications and all the fancy things of FB! I know it is too early to make a review since they are still on the process of creating it. But for me, it will just be another social networking sites. 
If you want an invite, I could send you one because I think right now it is for invites only.
Just leave your Gmail addy in my comment or if you want to send it privately, just click on the Contact Me link up on top!

As for today's photo, I will post it a little bit later!

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

14 lovely thoughts on this:

Rhonda@laugh-quotes July 13, 2011 at 5:57 AM  

Great capture. She sure looks pleased about that pizza! Happy WW. I am your newest follower.

caite July 13, 2011 at 6:06 AM  

did she save me a slice??

Indrani July 13, 2011 at 8:24 AM  

That is indeed irresistible.

He & Me + 3 July 13, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

I love it. She knows that pretty soon she is going to be tasting something yummy. Too cute. Looks good to me.
Hugs,
Mimi

ester July 13, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

Love her face here! Have a great WW.

Simply Delicious

Cafe au lait July 13, 2011 at 11:40 AM  

Yummy!

I played too. Mine are here and here.

Sukhmandir Kaur July 13, 2011 at 1:08 PM  

Too cute mmm I can see why she's licking her lips!

Annie July 13, 2011 at 1:40 PM  

You caught the perfect moment!! Such a sweet shot!

Carol July 13, 2011 at 8:40 PM  

Great picture, she looks like she just can't wait :) When it comes to pizza, neither would I, LOL!

ICStarzz July 13, 2011 at 10:53 PM  

Great picture! That pizza looks so big but she looks like she's up for the challenge! haha
I think I'll try Google+ when all the glitches are worked through, but I have heard a couple people talk about it though and I've been interested.
-Samantha
www.kreativekaring.com

SunnyToast July 13, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

SO cute and yellow cab..this makes me hungry:)

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too July 14, 2011 at 3:37 AM  

That picture is priceless! LOVE IT!

Gene July 16, 2011 at 11:51 PM  

LOL! Ang kulit ng picture ng baby mo! Kyut!

Corbitoness

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP