We Get it Straight from Straight Talk!

Friday, July 29, 2011

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

As I was browsing online a few minutes ago, I saw some offers from a few of the top local telecommunications companies and I must say that their offers are all tempting. But from a consumer who had been using cell phones for years, I can tell that some of these offers are not living with its promises. Yes and sadly that is true. We have been victims of some hidden charges every now and then. So just to check if such situation has been happening as well on some other locations, I have tried to search on some of the offers abroad. And as expected, I have found some that have some great deals to offer but when I have read some reviews and testimonials, it looks like they have been experiencing the same thing that we have here. But when I saw a few articles and videos on Straight Talk, it seems to me that I have found one that might be different from the rest. Let me share to you what I have found out.

I think it is best to start with the testimonials from their satisfied users, and here it is:

Aren't you intrigued by now after you have watched that video? Now here are some great information that I have found out about Straight Talk:
  • No contracts and no surprise bill
  • Great nationwide coverage
  • They got an "All You Need Plan" for heavy phone users at an amazing deal
  • Just a $45 monthly bill for an unlimited services such as calls, text,  picture messaging and web access
  • No activation, reactivation and termination fees! Such a hook, line and sinker deal!
That sounds great, right? For me, it has everything you need! Not only that, they do offer recondition phones with camera, mp3 player, mobile access starting from $10. Perfect for young mobile phone users! You may check the video below:
Sound like a steal! How I wish that Straight Talk is available here so I can call a friend from anywhere anytime I want!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP