Ruby Tuesday #89 (365/207)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ruby tuesday




Here's one of my little tot's favorite snack. She can consumed 1-2 packs of this just by one sitting! And lately she's been eating this too as her midnight snack. I am not complaining actually, because she was such a picky eater and I am loving the fact that she's trying out new food right now.
This is really crunchy though you need to consume it as soon as you have opened it. The thickness of this is just 1mm and it tastes like Tiger energy biscuits too (if you are familiar with that as well). This is not as sweet as some of the choco crackers which is prefect for me since I don't want her to be into sweets that much. This is now one of her favorite "baon" or food to bring to her school.

And just an update, since classes in the afternoon were suspended due to the bad weather, Hubby and I were finally able to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. We have enjoyed it so much! But for me, it should have been Harry Potter and friends LOL! Movie review to follow. I will definitely miss the Hogwarts people :(
How about you, were you able to see the last installment of 
Harry Potter?


===================================
Photobucket
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


10 lovely thoughts on this:

maria July 27, 2011 at 1:46 AM  

Love super thins! Happy RT.

Mine's here.

Felisol July 27, 2011 at 6:11 AM  

I am not familiar with these biscuits.
(I mainly eat home baked spelt bread).
I guess I only too well like snacks and that shows on my rather full body!
Will see Harry Potter when he comes on DVD.

Thanks for the nice greeting.

Magical Mystical Teacher July 27, 2011 at 6:40 AM  

If it has chocolate in it, I'm sure I could eat it!

PRAISE FOR RED

What is there about the color red
That makes me want to stand on my head,
And give a loud shout or two of praise
For crimson tints that brighten my days?


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Bits of red here and here

Stephanie V July 27, 2011 at 6:47 AM  

Thanks for the visit. These sound quite delicious - not to sweet.

He & Me + 3 July 27, 2011 at 9:39 AM  

Those crackers do sound good. I can see why she would consume so many. Yum. I have not seen one Harry Potter movie...can you believe it?
Hugs,
MImi

❀~Myrna~❀ July 27, 2011 at 10:28 AM  

I have never tried these , they look enticing ! Great Pic !

eden July 27, 2011 at 6:44 PM  

Yummy! Love this biscuit.

anne July 28, 2011 at 9:39 AM  

I should look for it in the mall thats good for snacks at school

anne July 28, 2011 at 9:39 AM  

I should look for it in the mall thats good for snacks at school

Fe July 28, 2011 at 11:36 PM  

never try yet but looks delicious :)

tnx for ur visit

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP