Ruby Tuesday #88 (365/200) and a Movie Review: Date Night!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

ruby tuesday


I know I have been such a lame photographer this days (as if I am one of the PROs LOL!) and today since I am not been able to find anything in red worth sharing, so when I saw a rooster loitering around our village, I immediately took a shot of it, and here's what I got
Failure! LOL! Not a good shot I know!
I will try to make it up next week :)

And on the other note, here's another movie review for you. We just recently saw Date Night and hubby and I have so much fun watching it.
Photo Source: Google
Before my review, here's a brief synopsis from IMDb:
In New York City, a case of mistaken identity turns a bored married couple's attempt at a glamorous and romantic evening into something more thrilling and dangerous.
Usually before I watch any flick, I see to it that I was able to read a brief synopsis so at least I know what to expect. But this time around, I just trust my husband when he said that it was a good flick. Upon seeing both Steve and Tina, I knew that this flick will be funny and worth watching. It started up when a couple wanted to have fun and have a break from their usual routines, working and parenting. But apparently, they ended up into some thrilling adventures that they have almost have themselves killed. The two were perfect as a couple and I love their chemistry. I also like Mark Wahlberg's appearances in here in which it was made just right. He didn't overpowered the two. Plus the other casts made some great supporting roles as well. The conflict were taken lightly and bubbly. It is just a night full of fun and excitement! This romance-comedy flick is perfect for those late night movie date with your hubby!

===================================
Photobucket
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

8 lovely thoughts on this:

jellybelly July 19, 2011 at 7:58 AM  

I always like romantic comedies. You come out of the movie feeling good :) haven't seen Date Night though.

The Twerp and I

He & Me + 3 July 19, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

We saw that movie too. It was cute. we liked it.
That rooster was trying to avoid your camera. :) Love the red.
Hugs,
Mimi

Liza July 19, 2011 at 11:01 AM  

I love watching romantic comedies. :)

My entries:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

maria July 20, 2011 at 2:09 AM  

I'm going to look for this movie.

Happy RT!

Mine's here.

blackshirt13 July 20, 2011 at 2:33 AM  

If it's really as good as you say, I just might start looking for a copy. Looking for light-hearted movies these days. =)

chubskulit July 20, 2011 at 3:09 AM  

Nice capture sis.


MY RT can be found here, hope you can visit, thanks!

Grace July 23, 2011 at 5:55 AM  

I watched this movie on Star World and I really have fun. These are the type of movies I want to watch.

Have a good day.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP