Ruby Tuesday #87 (365/193)

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ruby tuesday



Look at where her nanny sits right now? Almost two chairs apart! Though we are still having a hard time convincing her that her nanny should now stay outside of her classroom, we can see that she had improved a lot! I am pretty sure that in no time, she'll be in her classroom ALONE!
Slowly but surely!
I am so proud of you baby!

And on a different note, here are some questions for my lovely visitors and some quick updates on what's going on with my busy life right now. Let's start with the questions first?
  • Do you also check your blogs' PR (Google pagerank)?
  • What do you do to maintain or increas your blogs' PR?
Reason why I am asking, just recently Google had updated all the PR rankings of all the blogs out there and sad to say, my two blogs dropped it's PR! Honestly I don't know exactly how it is being measured, the only thing that I know is that it measures on how many backlinks do you have (feel free to correct me if I am wrong). I am still and would like to figure out what had happened. I am thinking of revisiting all the links that I have including re-listing my blogroll to see if that would make any changes.
BUT, (here's the updates) that would have to wait for now, because my hands are actually full! I still got one case study due for submission, and that is for my last class. And for my next class, I got five chapters, one case study and one financial report to analyze! I would need to finish that this week. Please understand my again if I am missing your blogs again. I don't even have time to look for some online sticker printing for my little tot's homework. Good thing hubby is helping me out on that matter.

Thank you so much for understanding!
Hope you are all having a great week!

===================================
Photobucket
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

1 lovely thoughts on this:

Ms. Burrito July 12, 2011 at 10:31 PM  

Pretty impressive !

My Ruby Tuesday, would you please come and see?

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP