Mellow Yellow Monday #97 and Blue Monday #87 (365/190 -192)

Monday, July 11, 2011

MellowYellowBadge

Hi everyone! How 's your weekend?
Hope you are all having fun! 
Here's what happened over our weekend, Saturday was just spent at home. I did some resting and sleep catching that day. I just went out to enroll and on my way home, look what I saw on the streets of our subdivision
Brilliant? NOT!
I know I have blogged about our streets who look like moon craters due to holes that made the going in-and-out of subdivision from the original less than 5-minute drive to more than 15-minute because you need to slow down and avoid those big holes to keep your cars in good condition. Now look what they have done, instead of fixing it, they put some big cement blocks in it. Argh! Should I seek media's assistance to get government's attention? We taxpayers should be getting what we deserve right?

Then Sunday, it was my little tot's birthday! I can't believe she is now 4 years old! How time flies so fast! We didn't have a huge celebration. Her Godmother-Auntie bought her a mango cake from BreadTalk since she loves anything yellow.
Happy Birthday!! We all love you so much!!
And to continue the celebration, we just had a lunch out at Yellow Cab with her aunties and the oldies. More photos to follow!

Then today, it's a rainy Monday morning and will just have a small celebration on her class. Will add some photos later!

Have a great week ahead!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


14 lovely thoughts on this:

Kim, USA July 11, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

Happy birthday to your daughter! And that road is unbearable lol!!

MYM

SquirrelQueen July 11, 2011 at 9:14 AM  

Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter, she has a beautiful smile.

The road looks like it would be a hazard to your auto's tires, that looks terrible.

Dinah July 11, 2011 at 9:22 AM  

Happy birthday to your little one! A simple celebration is better as long as she is happy. Oh and that road can make me curse all of our esteemed public servants to have faces like that ;-)

Yellow Birthday

Candace July 11, 2011 at 10:08 AM  

Happy Birthday to your precious little girl! I think I drove down a road like that in New Hampshire yesterday. Awful!

Magical Mystical Teacher July 11, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

A mango cake? Sounds heavenly!

A LOVER OF YELLOW

A lover of yellow just may,
When given the floor, have her say
About the bright shade
That butters the glade
Like toast on a hot summer’s day!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Cathedral at Night

Vhen July 11, 2011 at 1:34 PM  

ireport na lang, grabe un ha..

anyway, belated happy birthday to your tot! :)

here for MYM!

here are my entries:

http://vlayugan.blogspot.com/2011/07/sasha-in-funland.html

http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/07/fun-experience-at-ek.html

http://sashagaebrielle.blogspot.com/2011/07/first-outdoor-activity.html

http://theothersideofme-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/07/frugal-find-sexy-top.html

http://vhen.blogspot.com/2011/07/comfort-food.html

would be glad to see you there too, thanks!

have a great week ahead!

Clavel July 11, 2011 at 2:47 PM  

that's a yummy cake! hapi bday bb!
I hope ypu could visit mine: http://ladyofthereel.blogspot.com/2011/07/mellow-yellow-monday1.html
http://clavsupclose.blogspot.com/2011/07/mellowyellowmonday-and-bluemonday.html
clavs

Kristal July 11, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

Um... yes, I think that is a horrible way to fix the road!

Happy birthday to your little one!

Marites July 11, 2011 at 10:10 PM  

happy birthday to your kiddo! she looks so cute! gosh, the street is in a bad way. I hope it gets fixed soonest. my MYM is up here.

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too July 12, 2011 at 2:01 AM  

Happy 4th Birthday to your baby girl!!!!

Techie She July 12, 2011 at 2:56 AM  

wow! andaming birthday celebrations. lucky girl.

belated happy birthday to your princess sis!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP