Google+

Thursday, July 7, 2011


Have you heard of it? I honestly heard about it just now while blog hopping and according to some of the information I have read, this will soon replace Facebook! Now did I not get your attention? :) Yes you have read it right, Google is aiming to create another social networking site just like the Facebook. I have tried to check it out and see what it has to offer but it seems like they are still on the beta testing stage. If you would like to know a little about it, you may click here. This will give you a little information about it since the site itself is not working yet. Honestly, I am a bit skeptic about it replacing the Facebook, not because I am huge fan of Facebook, but because  building your profile and network in Facebook did not happen in a just a span of a week or two or even months. So I don't think they can just easily move users to this new one. Maybe they could but that would take some time.

7 lovely thoughts on this:

Missus Cee July 7, 2011 at 1:33 PM  

marv told me about this last night. cant wait! :)

Sendo July 7, 2011 at 2:09 PM  

to replace facebook? hmmm..we'll see..

Chew On This July 8, 2011 at 9:03 AM  

waah! another networking site? It's so hard getting connected or transferring photos again. sigh!

Techie She July 8, 2011 at 1:24 PM  

i first heard about this in the thesis theme newsletter. i'm not sure if it will a hit though. it's just like the "like" feature of FB.

regards!

Aldon Hynes July 12, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

I've been doing a lot with Google+ for the past week or so, and I really like it. It has a lot of potential, but it isn't going to replace Facebook any time soon.

If you like playing with new social media sites, you should start using it soon. If you're already pretty busy, you might want to wait for a little bit until more people get there.

Aldon Hynes July 12, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

(Oh, and read my blog, Orient Lodge for a few blog posts I've written about Google+

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP