Friday, July 1, 2011
So...here we go!
1. Blue skies never fail to brighten up my day.
2. I usually stroll down memory lane especially every Wednesday when I am tuned in on Wave 891's Wayback Wednesday.
3. Kids will be kids.
4. Fun, Adventure, Relaxing; these are some of the best things about vacation.
5. Love is absolutely unconditional.
6. I have no idea on submarine races.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending a group meeting for our presentation preparation for the next day and a busy day at work, tomorrow my plans include attending my class the whole day and Sunday, I want to catch a lot of Zs since I have been getting a max of 4-hour of sleep this week!
I have known you for quite some time, well in fact I grew up with you by my side whenever we need you. Those back or chest massages that I have since I was a kid will not be that great and relieving without you. And though I have read some articles stating that you are not good for kids of this generations, I still did not lose my trust on you. And every time you relieved clogged nose or brought sounded sleeps during bad cold days, I know I have made a right decision! Thanks for being my lifetime partner next to my hubby!
From a thankful consumer of Vicks Vaporub
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Happy 4th of July!
Happy 4th of July!
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!