Wordless Wednesday #240 and Sepia Scene #92 (365/173)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011






She was imitating one of the TVC and requested me to take a pic of her! LOL!

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

16 lovely thoughts on this:

caite June 22, 2011 at 7:33 AM  

like the sepia...
she is a bit of an actress, isn't she..lol

Buckeroomama June 22, 2011 at 7:45 AM  

I love the baby rolls... so cute!

Carol June 22, 2011 at 7:46 AM  

She's very dramatic :) More so in the sepia tone, great shot, adorable!

Indrani June 22, 2011 at 8:42 AM  

You do the sepia shots so well.
Nice capture.

Dominique Goh June 22, 2011 at 9:55 AM  

Lovely sepia shot.. aww..she still has her baby rolls. :P

Sukhmandir Kaur June 22, 2011 at 10:18 AM  

Playing to the camera, Guess she's noticed that she's your personal film star :)

Cafe au lait June 22, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

Cute! Happy WW.

I played too. Mine are here and here.

Uyen June 22, 2011 at 12:02 PM  

As I recall...she's always been a ham! too adorable!

PippaD June 22, 2011 at 2:55 PM  

So cute! She is growing up so much too, I swear the last time I was here looking at your pics she was tiny lol

stevebethere June 22, 2011 at 4:48 PM  

She is so cute and getting to be a little expert poser lol

Happy WW! & thank you for stopping by :-)

Kaye June 22, 2011 at 8:54 PM  

I thought she was channeling Greta Garbo. Great shot!

alissa4illustration June 23, 2011 at 4:03 AM  

Such a cutie little thing!

http://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/06/wordless-wednesday-feet.html

Verena June 23, 2011 at 4:31 AM  

What a cute little girl she is!

JamericanSpice June 23, 2011 at 10:22 AM  

She is quite adorable.

And what is the TVC?

SunnyToast June 23, 2011 at 4:20 PM  

Like the sepia...she is so cute and adorable;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP