Shoot Me! 40 of 52, Project 52 #22 and 365/167

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Forever In Blue Jeans


This is just hot! Not the other "hot" meaning LOL! I mean, this is fresh, I just took this shot, while waiting for my little tot and me doing my homework at again, El Fav Ice creamery.
Straight from WebCam :) with less makeup wearing just my HG lip balm. (I guess this is now the right time to make a review on my fave lip balm, read more below)
This is while eating a scoop of cappuccino fudge ice cream and a glass of this

Now with regard to my HG Lip Balm, the Lip Ice, this was first introduce to me by Sis Gita. I was always in the look out for a nice lip balm that would suit my taste since most of the times, I got dry lips but not to the point it gets chopped. Just super dry that it peels off, and that's regardless of what lipstick I am wearing. I have tried a couple of lipbalm/lip glosses but none of it fit my taste. Its either too sticky or too uncomfy to wear. I have bought one that I have used for quite some time but not always just when I really need it, the Body Shop, I forgot the exact name but the one with calendula in it. Thanks goodness I have read Sis Gita's post about this Lip Ice Lip Conditioner. This is available at all Watson's for just P145. It is non-sticky and color changeable. I got the one in strawberry. This really conditions your lips, it leaves my lip soft after wearing it. My lips are really pale when it doesn't have any lipstick on, but this one, I can wear this alone. Super like! Now I can go out wearing just this! I could miss a lipstick in my purse but not this one. Not to mention, the packaging is so sleek! Definitely my HG lipbalm!

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================





Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


5 lovely thoughts on this:

Gita Asuncion June 16, 2011 at 5:18 PM  

ayun! nakita ko din ang post-comment button!
yey! im glad you liked Lip ice. i love it, too! ganda diba.

and... it looks great on you! prettyness ka, sister, talaga!

Secret Mom Thoughts June 16, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

Cute shot even if it were hot.

Jan n Jer June 16, 2011 at 8:49 PM  

You look nice n cool in this photo. That lip balm sounds delightful!

The Church Lady June 17, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

That is one "hot" photo of you! I like the lip balm too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP