Ruby Tuesday #84 (365/172)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ruby tuesday



Here are some of the photos taken from my friend's wedding. They put a twist in a Filipiniana-inspired theme and hired two of the comedy bars stand-up comediennes, Petite and Mariko. They were both wearing red, so perfect for RT!
(Click the photos for larger viewing)
Sorry for the quality of the photos, my P&S isn't really good at low light environment.
Additional information: Petite and Mariko frequently appear on Comedy Bar at GMA 7. Petite is also at Eat Bulaga's segment, Ikaw na, the best ka!

We have so much fun listening to their antics!

My little tot after her class! Knocked out!

===================================
Photobucket
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

4 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 June 21, 2011 at 6:48 AM  

Very interesting to have comedians at a wedding. But kindof cool.
Hope you are doing well.
Hugs,
Mimi

Dinah June 21, 2011 at 10:01 AM  

am sure you had so much fun! cool of the couple to have comedians at their wedding ;-)

tarsier

SunnyToast June 21, 2011 at 4:56 PM  

I never experienced or attended a wedding with comedians on the reception..seems like interesting and for sure all the guest had a blast:)

I Love-Hate America by Bing June 22, 2011 at 11:32 PM  

That is such a nice idea to have comediennes in a wedding reception.
And little girl is so cute...talagang pagod ...hehehe!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP