Ruby Tuesday #83 (365/158) and a Movie Review: X-Men: First Class

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ruby tuesday


Finally, I was able to find the dress that I will wear on my friend's wedding after weeks of searching LOL!
I just wish that it will look good on me :)

On the other hand, here's the movie review I have promised for X-Men: First Class. Here's the synopsis from IMDb:
Photo Source: Google
In 1962, Charles Xavier starts up a school and later a team, for humans with superhuman abilities. Among them is Erik Lensherr, his best friend... and future archenemy.
I have always been a fan of X-Men (cartoons and the other movies that were previously shown), so as soon as I have learned that they will be coming up with a movie that will tell how Professor X and Magnetto have started, I was so excited! I definitely have high hopes on this movie which fortunately, they were able to meet. All the casts were so amazing, especially James as Charles (Professor X) and Michael as Erik (Magnetto). They were so believable and perfect for the roles. I have watched James in Wanted with Angelina Jolie but I have learned to like him because of this movie. Michael did an awesome job as well. I super like their chemistry. Every scenes were almost perfect. No dragging moments. Oh and don't under estimate as well the villains especially Kevin Bacon. I hate him on this flick which tells me that he was super effective. The rest of the young mutants did a great job as well in performing their roles except for January (as Emma Frost). For me, she is hot and sexy but she lacks the X-factor or the fierce factor of the character. Overall, it is a job well done! I can hardly wait for the next installment!

===================================
Photobucket
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


12 lovely thoughts on this:

Tracy June 7, 2011 at 5:04 AM  

I am sure it will! You are adorable in everything!

Vhen June 7, 2011 at 8:56 AM  

wow a red dress.sure it will look good on you.. visiting you back :)

rOSe ♥ June 7, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

I love, love X-Men: First Class. MacAvoy and Fassbender were the real stars of the flick. Their chemistry was real and you can feel their friendship. The other mutants were okay too... but yeah, Emma Frost lacked the spunk. I didn't like that Angel a.k.a. langaw girl too. I felt like she was there for eye-candy only.

Liza June 7, 2011 at 11:01 AM  

I'm sure it will. It looks like a lovely dress.

My entries:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

SunnyToast June 7, 2011 at 6:17 PM  

It seems like you red dress wl look amazing to you..the color itself is fab:)

Your new follower hope you follow back:)

I Love-Hate America by Bing June 7, 2011 at 8:59 PM  

Hi Mizhelle, just like you, I'm an X-Men fan since I was a kid. I used to read it on comic books. And I have never missed any X-Men movie....but this recent one, First Class, I haven't had the chance yet since we went out for a gig last weekend. Next weekend , we'll go and watch it.
Anyway, I just want to let you know that I included your blog link in my blogroll....you might want to check it out.

Kim, USA June 7, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

That is pretty good red. And the embellishment is just right for the cloth. You will look good on that red dress, just don't put a lot of jewelry it clouded the beauty of the embellishment and the color itself. You will look stunning of course and can't wait to see the picture. ^_^ Poke me when you have the picture already ^_^ Thanks for the visit!!

RT

cajunlicious June 7, 2011 at 11:42 PM  

Thanks for visiting my blog, happily following you back!
- Jessica @ http://cajunlicious.com

Leovi June 8, 2011 at 12:09 AM  

Beautiful composition in red. What an interesting idea.

Alicia June 8, 2011 at 12:53 AM  

I'm sure it will look beautiful on you!!

Robin June 8, 2011 at 2:02 AM  

Red and rhinestones, very sexy.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

He & Me + 3 June 8, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

Red will look great on you! My hubs loves Xmen...we will have to see it.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP