Mellow Yellow Monday #95 and Blue Monday #85 (365/176 -178)

Monday, June 27, 2011

MellowYellowBadge

Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
Hope you all have fun! 
We finally got a lazy weekend! Friday classes were suspended due to heavy rains and it was until Saturday so our classes was suspended as well.  Look at how the rains poured last Saturday, this was my view while driving on my way home.
 Almost zero visibility! 
So we just stayed at home the whole Saturday and did a movie marathon.
(As usual, movie reviews to follow) 
Then Sunday, we have attended Noelle's 5th birthday party held in the clubhouse of their subdivision. Though we were late since it took us an hour to look for their place, we have so much fun.
It is really nice to have some time with your friends. Not only that, we got lots of things to be happy about:
  • Our hubbies are now friends too and they also have their bonding moments
  • Our kids too are growing up as friends too
  • Plus our nannies and helpers are related to each other
Aren't these cool?  
But I am sorry to say that I don't have the photos yet for this event. I will share it a little bit later. Just allow me to share first the cake from the wedding I have attended last week because this is perfect for MYM!
 (You may click the image for larger viewing)

And as for today's photo, I will share it a little bit later. I am at a spa salon right now, having my usual manicure and pedicure and will have my eyebrow threaded as well.
These are all while waiting for my little tot :)

Here's my photo for today, my lunch, have some Ginataang Halo-Halo (Mixed Fruits In Sweet Coconut Milk)


Oh and I got a little request from all of my readers if you could send some prayers and love over to Sally, the wonderful host of Blue Monday, she's still in a hospital right now. You may head over to her blog just by clicking the image below and drop her a note saying I send you guys over. Thank you so much in advance!
We miss you Sally! We hope and pray you get well soon!

Blue Monday Instructions


Hope you are feeling great and starting your week right!

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

6 lovely thoughts on this:

Luna Miranda June 27, 2011 at 4:58 PM  

the wedding cake with all the fruits is impressive! love the tropical feel. ginataan---perfect snack on a rainy afternoon.

SunnyToast June 27, 2011 at 7:42 PM  

The cake is awesome at ka miss naman ang ginataan:(

Vhen June 27, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

buti nalng wala ng bagyo :)

ganda ng cake at ang sarap ng ginataan, yummy talaga!

thanks for the visit :)

LadyD June 28, 2011 at 6:34 AM  

What a lovely blog you have and the wedding cake is so elegant! Thanks for stopping by today!

I Love-Hate America by Bing June 28, 2011 at 11:39 PM  

Oh how I love ginataang halo-halo...This pic makes me crave and I'm drooling.
That wedding cake is so lovely.

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too June 29, 2011 at 1:44 AM  

I can't believe how much rain you got! WOW! That cake is awesome!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP