Mellow Yellow Monday #94 and Blue Monday #84 (365/169 -171)

Monday, June 20, 2011

MellowYellowBadge

Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
Hope you all have fun!
Here's what happened over our weekend. My Saturday was so busy! I got classes in the morning, it was actually for the whole day but I was excused on the second part since I need to attend the church wedding of one of my childhood friends. They have been civilly married for 10 years. 'Twas a different wedding indeed! So patriotic, a Filipiniana-inspired but with a twist of comedy bar-like in the latter part :) nice one! Plus lots of giveaways (i.e. lotions, perfumes, LG phone, VS bag, Coach wallet and 6/55 Lotto Raffle tickets!) Amazing!
We definitely have fun at the wedding! 
To Jay and Garlyn, congratulations!
More photos to follow!

Then Sunday, we just celebrated Father's Day at home since it was raining the whole day! My mother-in-law cooked some pancit and baked a chiffon cake. Then my sister-in-law modified it a bit and turned it to this

We just don't know what to call it LOL!
Can you suggest a name for it?

Then today is Holiday, Rizal's day and here is my photo for today
I finally got a hold of the new Philippine Peso bill P100 and P50!
Happiness!

Hope you are feeling great and starting your week right!

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

16 lovely thoughts on this:

RetroCollage June 20, 2011 at 10:11 AM  

Happy Fathers' Day from RetroCollage! Free gift! Subscribe & receive a free Fathers' Day Instant Ancestors collage! http://blog.retrocollage.com//fathers-day-gift-retrocollage/

imriz June 20, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

dami namang cool loots sa wedding, bongganess:)

have a happy week, though raining (here)

http://www.diyandmore.com/?p=657
http://www.clarizzatomacruz.com/2011/06/20/artsy-craft-for-the-miss/

Liza June 20, 2011 at 10:29 AM  

I like the new 100 and 200.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Liz @ MLC

admin June 20, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

That cake looks yumm.

Seen those new bills from my sissy but never get to have any yet.

My entry's here sis:
http://www.iblogtoday.info/2011/06/19/mym-13-saved-by-the-webcam/

Vhen June 20, 2011 at 1:38 PM  

wow daming giveaways,vonngggaa!

whoah, i only had the new 20peso bill.

hehehe...

here are my entries:

http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/06/365101.html

http://sashagaebrielle.blogspot.com/2011/06/spongebob-and-company.html

http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/06/ocean-discovery-aquarium.html

http://vlayugan.blogspot.com/2011/06/one-of-best-place-kids-should-go.html

http://theothersideofme-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/06/jamaican.html

hope you can drop by, thanks!

Marites June 20, 2011 at 2:03 PM  

congrats to your friends on their wedding day, looks like a very fun wedding day! that looks so yummy! I haven't had the chance to have those new Philippine bills yet.

My MYM is here.

The Yothers June 20, 2011 at 2:07 PM  

Sweet! I enjoyed my visit here.

Cheers and blessings,
Tess at http://theyothers.blogspot.com/

SquirrelQueen June 20, 2011 at 3:20 PM  

The wedding looks beautiful, congratulations to your friends.

That desert looks delicious!

Luna Miranda June 20, 2011 at 5:39 PM  

the wedding giveaways are interesting and unique. love the sense of humor of the newlywed.:p

i still haven't seen the new bills except for the new 20-peso bill.

xinex June 20, 2011 at 7:58 PM  

The wedding sounds beautiful and the cake looks beautiful and good I love chiffon cake!..Christine

Jeanne June 20, 2011 at 8:46 PM  

Love your post today, I have missed your posts way too long.
The wedding photo is lovely and I KNOW everyone had a great time with all the fun things that went on. The cake looks yummy and I would call it 'Many Kisses' A cake made for someone you love.
Hugs, Jeanne

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too June 21, 2011 at 3:28 AM  

I'm glad you had a nice weekend. That cake looks good! Have a great week!

He & Me + 3 June 21, 2011 at 6:48 AM  

Wow...what a gorgeous dress.

chubskulit June 22, 2011 at 12:39 AM  

Just beautiful!

I played Blue Monday too, please come and see.

I Love-Hate America by Bing June 22, 2011 at 11:31 PM  

The modified cake looks more tempting. Ganyan na pala ang hitsura ng pera natin> Kakapanibago.

Xanne June 23, 2011 at 4:18 PM  

the cake looks so delicious. i think the name doesn't matter as long as it's yummy! hehe. I haven't seen for real nor touched the new PH money. hehe,maybe one of these days... nice site :)


new follower:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP