Friday Fill-ins #84 and Letters of Intent #62 (365/175)

Friday, June 24, 2011


So...here we go!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a busy day at work, tomorrow my plans include attending my class the whole day and Sunday, I want to have fun with family and girl friends with their kids since we will be attending Noelle's 5th birthday party!

Foursons
To Whichever Tropical Storm We Got,
Please be gentle to our country. We don't want to see any occurrences like that of the Ondoy. I know there are lots of areas that are flooded right now and lots of families were evacuated already on some areas, so please hurry up and ended your visit to our country. We'd love to enjoy the rainy season but not too much! But one thing though, thanks for being the cause of suspension of classes today on all level because today, 24-hour is not enough for all the tasks that I need to do. Thanks for the temporary removal of one of my itineraries.

From a Driver Who Wishes that there will be no flood on the roads that I need to passby 

--------------------------------------------------
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Be safe!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================




Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

5 lovely thoughts on this:

Delaney June 24, 2011 at 9:55 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LisaWeidknecht June 24, 2011 at 9:55 PM  

Hi! I'm following you back! Weidknecht.blogspot.com

Elesha @ 7 Palmetto Lane June 24, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm following you back.

Foursons June 25, 2011 at 1:16 AM  

I live in a town that floods more than we like. Right now we are in a severe drought, but I totally understand flood waters. I hope you stay safe and dry and the roads remain passable.

Thanks for linking up!

Secret Mom Thoughts June 25, 2011 at 2:40 AM  

Hope the flood water recede soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP