Friday Fill-ins #83 and Letters of Intent #61 (365/168)

Friday, June 17, 2011


So...here we go!

1. One of my favorite birthday presents was my little tot, though she came in a month before my birthday.
2. I love this quote by Nicholas Sparks, "He loves her, it was as simple as that."
3. The moon was bloody red Thursday morning and it was like a scene in the Red Riding Hood.
4. I bought a voucher for Father's day which includes lots of food from Yellow Cab.
5. I was tempted by one of my closest friends to get the Thunderbird Resort deal from one of the group buying sites.
6. Exploring places I have not been yet are some of the things I like to do on vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night spend at home since I took a day off from work tonight, tomorrow my plans include attending a class in the morning and hopefully I will be able to attend my friend's wedding in the afternoon and Sunday, I want to just relax and have fun with my family!
Foursons
To My Little Tot,
We are so proud of you for surviving the first week of preschool, though there were a few crying moments. But that was fine, it was actually negligible since we are getting positive feedbacks from your teachers. Keep up the good work baby! For sure you will do great, we will just need to continually work on your stranger anxiety! (Photo to follow, my connection is extremely slow!)

From a Proud Momma
To Globe Wimax,

You have been such a pain lately! I could not do all my online tasks since it's taking forever before any page including Google to load! Argh! I don't have all the luxury of time to just sit and wait til our connections be fine again. So please fixed your service and just don't keep on telling us that you are having a maintenance on-going!

From an Internet User Whose Tired of Getting the "Problem Loading" Page


Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

1 lovely thoughts on this:

Foursons June 18, 2011 at 6:53 AM  

Yay for a good first week of Preschool! Glad she did well, I'm sure it calmed your heart knowing she was happy.

Slow internet connections drive me insane. I hope they get it worked out soon.

Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP