Friday Fill-ins #82, Letters of Intent #60 and Friday Follow #56 (365/161)

Friday, June 10, 2011


So...here we go!
1. I remember when I first heard your giggles, I was so ecstatic and now I could not believe that I am excited to buy you a school or work shoes because you will be attending preschool next week.
2. How I wish for some snow showering down on us, but that will only be a dream because we don't have winter here.
3. Most humans are nurturing by nature.
4. Anything is possible when you have inner peace...sound familiar?
5. I was inspired by Mom to be a good mother to my child.
6. I don't know where all the time goes, who knows where!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just the usual busy day at work, tomorrow my plans include just attending a group meeting in the morning then catching some Zs for the rest of the day and Sunday, I want to just relax at home and finish all what I need to do and maybe go to the mall to look for a new work boots for me!
Foursons
To My Book,

Why does every time I open you, I immediately fall into sleep after a few minutes? I just wish you were created with a scent that would keep me awake or with a shot of espresso that I need to take before I could open you. Seriously, I am serious in wishing those since I still got lots of chapters to finish and two case studies to write as well. But thank you for the information you have been giving me, you are like my steel toe boots, my safety shoes to reach all my goals.

From a Stude Whose a Bit of Running Out of Time
To My Little Tot,
You will be an official preschooler on Monday. I know you are excited but I think we are more excited for you. For sure you will do good and you will make us proud. The only thing that I am worried about is the process of you immersing you fully, which means your nanny will not be inside your classroom with you just like what you did from your last summer class. I just hope and pray that this time will be as smooth as possible.

From Your Mom Who Just Arrived From a Parent-Teacher Orientation

--------------------------------------------------
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

7 lovely thoughts on this:

J-Dubb June 10, 2011 at 12:18 PM  

I've started a new meme that posts questions on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Please come check it out: http://wtfweeklymeme.blogspot.com/

SunnyToast June 10, 2011 at 3:31 PM  

I'm excited for both of you..Mami Don't worry your lovely girl will have more fun:)

Goodluck with the daily photo project your joining:)

Your new follower

I Love-Hate America by Bing June 11, 2011 at 4:20 AM  

Little pretty girl looks so excited to go to school.
Have a great blessed weekend!

GAGAY June 11, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

your lovely TOt is sooooo cute!!have a great weekend!


Fishy Talks | Gagay.MD | Oh Gosh Gulay | Pinoy.MD | Walking News Paper

w0rkingAth0mE June 12, 2011 at 12:20 AM  

so cute ... my daughter will be attending her first school as well :)Hoping for no tantrums :)

Silvergirl June 12, 2011 at 6:39 AM  

wow goodluck...hope she has no tantrums for the first day..

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP