Friday Fill-ins #81, Letters of Intent #59 and Friday Follow #55 (365/154)

Friday, June 3, 2011


So...here we go!
1. Hey! Will you please stop running little one.
2. As what they usually say, Every rumor comes from a kernel of truth.
3. Eat healthy so you will be able to enjoy life longer.
4. I don't like the feeling of being caught in the middle.
5. First thing to note: to get our new passports.
6. I got lot of things to do as much as I got lots of sources of distraction.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just a busy night at work, tomorrow my plans include attending a group meeting for our upcoming group presentation in class and Sunday, I want to just relax and have fun with my family!
Foursons
To My Brains,

Please function as expected. I know it's not that easy especially at times when you feel that it is the time to sleep. But you know we could not sleep yet til we finish our power point presentation for tomorrow. We still need to think on how to incorporate STEP and SWOT to our presentation. Good luck to us!

From a Stude Who Think if She can Literally Squeeze her Brain
To My Little Eye Cover,
Thanks for turning all my daytime into night time. I really would not be able to sleep without you.

From a Mom Whose Working on a Different TimeZone

--------------------------------------------------
TGIF once again! Come and join us at
 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

9 lovely thoughts on this:

Shahz June 3, 2011 at 2:23 PM  

Good luck, have a relaxing weekend..

He & Me + 3 June 3, 2011 at 11:51 PM  

My oldest daughter loves her eye cover. YOurs is so cute.
Hugs,
MImi

imagekiddle June 3, 2011 at 11:55 PM  

I love your eye cover! Way cute. Great answers too!
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.net

momgen June 4, 2011 at 12:37 AM  

So true eat healthy...happy FFI! MIne is up.

Mine is here

Karina June 4, 2011 at 12:39 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Came by to return the love and follow back!!

Happy to be your newest follower :)

Foursons June 4, 2011 at 1:11 AM  

So how did your presentation go? I'm sure you did great.

I hope you get plenty of rest and can enjoy your weekend.

Thanks for linking up!

cajunlicious June 4, 2011 at 4:38 AM  

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!!! I am already following you! Have a great weekend!

CinnyBBS June 4, 2011 at 6:06 AM  

Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm you newest follower!

I always follow back. Just leave a comment telling me what you followed on and I’ll return the love.
Whirlwind of Surprises
Whirlwind of Surprises Facebook
Whirlwind of Surprises Twitter
Whirlwind of Surprises Networked Blogs
Feel free to enter some contests while you're at it. Low entries and family friendly!
Whirlwind of Surprises
Adventure Novel (US/CAN) 06/30
Learn Spanish with Speekee TV giveaway (WW) -06/14
TheraBreath Prize Pack ($25) US only 06/12
Upcoming Father’s Day Giveaway with over $200 in prizes!! Open Worldwide!!

purplg8r June 4, 2011 at 10:51 AM  

I agree with #4...I hate being caught in the middle too!

Here is my Fill-in

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP