Wordless Wednesday #235 and Sepia Scene #87 (365/138)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011







This was from the photo booth on Geepee and Chedi's wedding, courtesy by Pose and Print





I will post today's photo a little bit later

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


11 lovely thoughts on this:

alicia May 18, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

Love photobooth pics. So fun!

Uyen May 18, 2011 at 9:38 AM  

oh you look great in these pix! Your husband is hilarious!

imriz May 18, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

fun family photos. loved the colored wigs:)

http://www.diyandmore.com

Jen May 18, 2011 at 12:52 PM  

Looks like a lot of fun- love the wigs.
Happy WW!

stevebethere May 18, 2011 at 2:50 PM  

A fun set of photos

Happy WW! and thank you for stopping by :-)

Carol May 18, 2011 at 6:38 PM  

Fun series! Dad is silly :) Love these shots.

Meg May 18, 2011 at 11:59 PM  

I love photobooths at weddings, they make it so fun for the guests, it looks like you guys were no exception

Adrienne May 19, 2011 at 9:20 AM  

I just love those wigs your hubby is wearing. Funny! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP