Wordless Wednesday #233 and Sepia Scene #85 (365/124)

Wednesday, May 4, 2011







Happy that her Dad won this from one of the games inside an amusement center
We have been trying to take home one of the toys from that amusement center but we were not having any luck. But that day, we were able to take home two! Lucky day!  

As for today's photo, our little tot getting ready to swim

===================================
Photobucket 
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

17 lovely thoughts on this:

learncreatedo May 4, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

very cute. love the sepia look.

Andrea May 4, 2011 at 11:15 AM  

Isn't it the best when you win something from one of those machines?

~ Noelle May 4, 2011 at 11:55 AM  

awwwwww
so happy she got the toy

Gita Asuncion May 4, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

wow naman! ang checkchi checkchi naman ng cutie pie na yan! ready for a swim na o! presko!

StacieinAtlanta May 4, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

I LOVE that sepia shot!!!

StacieinAtlanta May 4, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

I LOVE that sepia shot!!!

rjs mama May 4, 2011 at 5:14 PM  

ang sexy ng baby!

sis, have you joined my Mother's Day Contest already? Only a one-sentence answer is needed to win $$ :)

London Is Cool May 4, 2011 at 7:06 PM  

She loooks so pleased with her toy. I know all about trying to win such things at the arcades...NIGHTMARE!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud May 4, 2011 at 9:53 PM  

Aw, she looks so cute holding her Stitch doll! :)

He & Me + 3 May 5, 2011 at 5:04 AM  

Love the first picture...so sweet with her stuffed toy.
Hugs,
Mimi

noypi May 5, 2011 at 6:35 AM  

she's cute..

Lovely..

:D

w0rkingAth0mE May 5, 2011 at 8:35 PM  

ahaha, so cute .. Love the shots.

I Love-Hate America by Bing May 6, 2011 at 2:40 AM  

Galing ng pose ng model mo....hehehe

Tracy May 6, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

Sweet smile...I bet she is excited to swim.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP