Smallville, it has been 10 years!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another one of my favorite TV shows came to an end :( I am super sad that I will not be seeing Clark anymore. It has been 10 years, so you would not blame me if I am so into this TV series. I have come to love each casts of this series including the villains. It won't be this awesome if it were not for them. Every single casts were perfect for the role.
(photo grabbed from Google)

I would be missing Clark’s pure and innocent stares and smiles, Lois’ aggressiveness and antics, Chloe’s brilliants ideas, Oliver’s braveness and hotness of course (LOL!), Tess’ transformations, Lex’s battles between good and evil, Lionel’s evil plans, Jonathan and Martha Kent’s support and care to Clark, Lana’s undying love to Clark, and all of the casts that made the Smallville one of the huge TV series not just in America. Up until now, I am still in denial :( The series finale was awesome. We have seen everything that we have been waiting for! Now I just wish that they will come up with the next series (eherm Superman).

To the casts, maker and all the men behind this wonderful series, thanks for the wonderful ten years! We have super FUN! I will definitely miss you guys and I will definitely have a copy of this whole series so my little kiddo can watch it in the future.
Thanks SMALLVILLE!


(screencaps from the series finale)





How about you, are you also a fan of Smallville?
Do you also wish for a continuation series like Superman?


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP