Ruby Tuesday #79 (365/130)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ruby tuesday



Sorry for the late post. I have been having issue with Blogger, this is the only screen that I get whenever I try to create or edit a post.

I thought it was just my connection or browser,
I have tried rebooting and switching from different browsers only to find out that it is an issue with Blogger itself. Check this link and this one for more info.
If you are having the same issue, we need to switch to Old Editor for the mean time. And to do this, just click on the Settings > Basic > Global Editor and select Old Editor.

Anyways, here are my entries for this week
Though it is not that hard, it is still raining outside due to Typhoon Bebeng

Perfect bed-weather :)
Stay safe everyone!
===================================
Photobucket
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

6 lovely thoughts on this:

imriz May 10, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

good morning, glad that the rains have stopped here:)

http://www.clarizzatomacruz.com/2011/05/10/aussie-kids/

http://www.bongabonlife.com

http://www.sibuyasrepublic.com

Yannie May 10, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

It's super hot here in Davao.... Hope your okay there...

Happy RT!

My RT Entry

Tracy May 10, 2011 at 10:29 AM  

Nice one! Goes well with the assignment this week too!

kat May 10, 2011 at 3:23 PM  

ang ganda ng pagka shot. Anyway, kahapon nga na praning ako sandali sa blogspot, kala ko sa kin lang nangyari yon nyahahaha. Happy RT.
mine is here

HOOTIN' ANNI May 10, 2011 at 8:39 PM  

inCREDible detail!

An invitation for you to come visit my Ruby Tuesday A Red Sea Bean

Have a wonderful day.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP