Movie Review: Insidious

Wednesday, May 25, 2011


I didn't know about this movie til I saw a teaser of it from YouTube a few months ago. I have wanted to watch it since then but I keep on forgetting to get a copy of it. Til I saw this on one of my friends' status in Facebook, he mentioned how he got scared while watching this movie. So I immediately looked for a copy of this one so I can watch it right away. Here's a brief synopsis of this movie from IMDb:
A family looks to prevent evil spirits from trapping their comatose child in a realm called The Further.
I am not Pro when it comes to watching scary movies but I am frequent watcher of horror movies so before I watch this flick, I already have high hopes. Indeed, it didn't disappoint me. It did scare every bit of me, even my hubby got scared too. This flick doesn't have bloody scenes like those of SAW movies since the maker of this is also the same one who made SAW movies. The minimalistic approach works for it. It was almost like watching movies shown in black and white. Just like those of the Japanese horror movies, it was made to scare you with all of those disturbing images and scenes. The actors were great! I definitely recommend this to those who loves horror flicks! 

I still have a few more movies to review which made me think, should I create another blog dedicated for movie reviews? What do you think? Then maybe, I will have to consider webhosting too. But sadly, I know this will not going to happen yet. I don't have the luxury of time right now create a new blog. Maybe some other time!

Have you seen this flick too?
Are you also a fan of horror of movies?


3 lovely thoughts on this:

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too May 25, 2011 at 4:06 AM  

I've never heard of it, but it sounds like one I might watch. I hate bloody horror movies, so I'm glad it's not like that!

Gita Asuncion May 25, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

sis! i saw this, too, and scared me soooo much! i had to watch it in parts because it was scaring me too much i had to stop several times. luved it!!!

He & Me + 3 May 26, 2011 at 6:17 AM  

I have not seen it and I am not a fan of horror movies any more. I used to love a good scare...now I am a scaredy cat. LOL
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP